Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Unit One, I want to ask you something what is SolSound doing in Re-logic? I am sorry if I am not allowed to ask that. :) But I think he has long gone......
    thanks for commententing on my sprites terra gazers mod we have a coder now and 1 item is done
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I can move it for you - you can't move it yourself. If you think you're ready to explain what the mod is about and give more details I can move it to WIP Mod section. But if you don't have any more info about it, I think it's best to keep it in the Art section for now to show the sprites.
    Daemon Daevius
    Daemon Daevius
    the mod is a content mod with 1 spriter and 1 coder for now we are planning to add items and ores and armors ,mounts and bosses if i can sprite then 1 item is done i will update the thread with the done items well you can move to wip i guess.... the spriter is me and kachow is my coder
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I'll send you a private message so I can explain better. :)
    So.... hows that phonecase looking now?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Still absolutely perfect. People stop me on the street to admire it. I bought another one as a backup in case the original ever breaks and in case they don't sell it anymore. I will never upgrade to another phone unless it fits in my case. So.. basically I'm not obsessed with it or anything.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    yes. just like how Im Totally not obsessed with procrastination.
    hey.....no charming but i think your one of the best moderators, since you are warning all the people when they misbehave...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Thanks for the kind words, ca595. The entire team has been really welcoming, and I am grateful to work with them all.
    How do I start a thread in which everyone can view, it only lets me do a selected amount of people
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Are you trying to do up a Conversation (this site's version of a PM)? If so, you're looking at the wrong area of the site to do a forum thread.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes, it sounds like what Shadow_Mantis said, that you're trying to start a Conversation.

Take a look through these topics in the Community User Guide, there is lots of handy info here.
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/community-user-guide.88/

And before starting a new thread, make sure that someone else hadn't already started one on the same topic. :)
    How can i delete my thread?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    We don't delete threads, but it's been locked so it's all good. :) I see your PM and that you left it. If you have any questions, you can start another PM and I'll be glad to help.
    How can i leave a group?
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    AFAIK it isn't possible unless a group moderator kicks you out.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Go to the Social Group that you want to leave.
    Above the list of threads (and to the left of Post New Thread) is the Social Forum Tools, click on that.
    Choose Leave Social Forum.

Let me know if you have any trouble with that.
    The thread I posted was more meant to compile glitches you can easily try out in 1.0.4 on the 3ds, like actively try out? Well whatever, I guess I should've explained it better.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Right, I understand. It's better if those types of posts talking about glitches are all compiled into either the 3DS issues thread or as bug reports in the bug section. People might misunderstand your thread and post their brand new glitches which should have been posted into the proper sections.
    Jecoconono
    Jecoconono
    Yeah the thing is the issue thread is kind of a maze to look around for entertaining glitches lol
    How I can put the pictures on my profile?
    SamTerarrium
    SamTerarrium
    Ok thanks :)
    Mihn
    Mihn
    How did I get 4 alerts for this? I'm not complaining, just wondering as there's only 2 comments after I posted.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It might be because I posted, didn't like how it looked, deleted. Posted again, didn't like how it looked, deleted again. Third time was the charm. :D
    ya benim karakterim silindi nasıl geri getiricem
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Son mesajımın tercüme edildiğinden emin değilim. Demek istediğim, İngilizce yazarsanız yazdıklarınız için daha geniş bir kitleyi olacaktır.
    Helious
    Helious
    I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved, but if you browse your local game files.
    If you are on windows...
    C:/Users/[your username]/Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players
    If your character's file name is present, use an inventory editor to re-save it. Then it should work.
    Helious
    Helious
    Bu sorunun çözülmüş olup olmadığını, ancak yerel oyun dosyalarınıza göz attığınızda emin değilim.
    Pencere iseniz ...
    C: / Kullanıcılar / [kullanıcı adınız] / Dokümanlar / Oyunlarım / Terranalar / Oyuncular
    Karakterinizin dosya adı varsa, yeniden kaydetmek için bir envanter editörü kullanın. O zaman işe yaramalı.
    şey benim terrariadaki karakterim yanlışlıkla silindi içinde eşylarım falan vardı bunu bana geri getirmede yardımcı olabilirmisniz
    I Know It's Boring I'm Sorry But Are You Going To Launch Trailer Or Image Of Terraria 1.3 Console And Mobile?
    Took me way to long to see the Rush text at the top.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Some might say Rush text is with me everywhere I end up. Even in this message here.
    ya'rly owl? is dat u?

also why is there not a hidden troll trophy for getting a warning point. XD
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Probably because you're not supposed to be rewarded for breaking the rules.
    Eli10293
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom