P.T.G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You better keep an ion those particles that are up to no good
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    P.T.G
    P.T.G
    A photon walks through airport security. The agent asks where his luggage is. The photon says, "Nothing, I'm travelling light."
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Hah! On a more serious note, time stays still "if" we move at the speed of light because the change (light) that comes up behind us is now at our speed so no new change (time going forwards) is reaching us. If we go faster, then we catch up with previously-seen change, and time goes backwards. Beautiful.
    Sometimes, entering hard mode is the key to better things. >Terrarian quotes
    Does anybody know if the hoik still works on the Dungeon Guardian? Want to impress a friend heh
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Hoik will be that glitch that works forever on everything, if you did it right you would be able to make a moonlord farm with Hoiks, just because it moves faster then anything else.
    P.T.G
    P.T.G
    Great, great. Thanks!
    Farming demons is pretty time consuming, any tips? (I'm still in gold armor)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I once had 3 Demons on screen and there was a Voodoo Demon nearby when I killed them. The Voodoo Demon dropped Demon Scythe.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Could try manipulating spawn areas.... which would be very time consuming in PHM, even with all the handy lava around.
    P.T.G
    P.T.G
    LMAO I just got it xD
    I have absolutely zero rare drops in Expert Mode. I just got an A. Gold helm, Robot Hat and Depth Meter in normal :/
    MEDUSA JUMPED ME WHAT THE CHRIST
    OFF
    OFF
    look the other way to avoid being stoned :3
    What I would give for that freaking DeLorean right now... it's been so long...
    Storage filled with new chests, outposts complete...looks like I'll just fish until the update then?
    It's comforting to know I've this place to retreat to once in a while, with its cool mushroomy background.
    started playing lol, zed 0P
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    play doto u filthy scrub
    P.T.G
    P.T.G
    meh, all i'd do there is bet on people anyway
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You should try doing the same on Dota, Russians are funny and you can learn Russian in no time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom