Terraria Community Forums

XenoCat
XenoCat
yes hi um
you've been gone a while I see
stormconure
stormconure
Forums have changed a ton indeed... lots of big names banned, a whole cast of new mods, and other stuff I can't think of right now
Tsuki
Tsuki
None of this is particularly new/recent happenings. All of these things happened before you even went inactive. :p
Everybody
Everybody
WHOS ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED
Myu
Myu
papa dank, red h20, and a few others I think.
Everybody
Everybody
Don't know Papa Dank, RED H20 GOT BANNED?! WHY?! FOR WHAT?!
Myu
Myu
I think it was something to do with mods... but I can't quite remember
stormconure
stormconure
Papa Dank is Dankbrew, and I have no idea why Red got banned
Everybody
Everybody
Nah I musta been on hiatus or something like that for Papa Dank's reign of terror. I can't believe it. It's almost a whole new cast. Besides me, who's been here since the original date? (Sep 27 2014)
W1K
W1K
Didn't red call one of the devs names or something? Other than being absolutely obnoxious every single update spoiler going all like "hurr why are the devs not looking at the suggestions forum", of course.
Everybody
Everybody
Holy shiiiiiit W1K commented! I might have been gone, but omg hi. What I meant to say was that's why he got BANNED? Seems light to me.
W1K
W1K
It's not light when you have a constant negative and obnoxious behavior. I'm pretty sure he eventually snapped and called the nuke on himself.
Everybody
Everybody
That's sad to see. I guess the forums are 'a changing then, huh? You've been here longer than I have, and I was here at the "Official" start". Do you think it drastically changed?
Matsu
Matsu
I've been part of the community since 2011, seems more or less the same as it ever was.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Well Red H2O was only going to get few warning points from what I heard, till he threatened to send dirty stuff to TK in a conversation. Not totally sure but that's what I heard and remembered.
W1K
W1K
I can't judge much as I usually keep it to status updates, social groups or my own threads. One thing I know is that there hasn't been many people complaining about the forum's constant negativity, either because the people who used to complain or the people who used to spread it are gone.
Back
Top Bottom