Chaoscimera50
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally got the pulse bow thank GOD. It took WAY too long for the travling merchant to have it.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    You'd think he'd have it more often considering he's carrying one around with him. Why can't he just sell you that one! Selfish!
    General Gunsales
    Chaoscimera50
    Chaoscimera50
    Im on mobile so TECHNICALLY he doesn't have one on him cuz he cant defend himself
    Thanks for the follow, mate.
    Chaoscimera50
    Chaoscimera50
    Now ur into zhyuoger now huh? Havent rly watched it cuz im enjoying kiva right now.
    powpowitsme
    powpowitsme
    Yup, recently got into super sentai and I've been really enjoying Zhyuohger. I plan on catching up on Ex-Aid soon, considering I've been enjoying that.
    Chaoscimera50
    Chaoscimera50
    I can only find all eps up to 16 online foe ex-aid and ive already watched those...l
    Im rly proud of my custom vanity sets. Id show them but i cant take screenshots ingame
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    If you're using a mac, you can press command+shift+4 and drag your cursor over the part of the screen you want to capture. Windows has the built-in print screen button. if nothing else you can just take a picture with your phone. you've got me kind of curious
    Chaoscimera50
    Chaoscimera50
    Naw im on mobile but i have the links in the terrarians, show of your custom vanities thread that'll show em to u
    Im using the shroomite breastplate and leggings with purple and silver dye. The head is goind to have purple and black dye.
    I rly want to make a custom vanity featuring Mashin Chaser from kamen rider Drive but i cant find a suitable headpiece....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom