savvasl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who expect me has still terraria 1.2.4.1 in his/her pc?
    savvasl
    savvasl
    I agree me too, terraria without lunar event and martian madness is half the game gone. I just like to keep an archive to :)
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    For sure, never hurts to keep backups of the game installers. I trust the updates the developers throw out, but just incase. I always save an installer of the current version before a significant update.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Yep I now, I do that with most of my games because you never now if the next update will make the game incompatible with your pc.
    An other legendary game. Who plaid or wants to play? (Crypt of the Necrodancer)
    91083ae28e.jpg
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Don't play it but I do like listening to the OST. At least, two of the three albums (original and Aria's Ascent) for the OST.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    plaid? as in the pattern?
    savvasl
    savvasl
    I believe that it is a quite addictive game, and mostly it's music :)
    Who has or wanna play this awesome award winning game? (Rogue Legacy)
    667fe96d1a.jpg
    Reactions: Techhunter_Talon
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Nice work bro :). I think I'll start playing it again because I love it too. Rogue-likes and rogue-lites are the best :) Is terraria a rogue-lite????Because there is a hardcore option :confused:
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It isn't. It's a retro styled, 2D, sandbox, adventure game. More or less.

Also, leaving this here because... why not? https://youtu.be/O8J4pTNZFjc
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Ok see ya around bro. time to go to bed :p School in a couple of hours, you now :).
    Who has played or want to play this unbelievably awesome game? (Don't Starve)
    6009ae4885.png
    StaticGames
    StaticGames
    i Played and loved, a very hard game, with a interesting history, a enormous replayability and wonderful MODS, pne pf the best game of your year
    savvasl
    AlexTheKoalefant
    AlexTheKoalefant
    Don't Starve has to be one of the most amazing survival games of all time.Its Creepy,Tim Burton Style artwork really puts a twist into the players environment.The Game has made me mad so many times though but I think that's what makes this game memorable.
    I have an external disk and decided to see how much space my game installer's take and guess what, I reached 161 gb of games :p
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I usually look at the biggest space takers and decide what is closest to pointless to keep. Look for games that dont offer much but take up too much space.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Well how much space do you have left? and do you have a laptop?
    savvasl
    savvasl
    @YoshiGator well I have to do with sub folders and games iso so ...... maybe I'll keep everything in case I need sth and as I usually do If I need space I delete. :-P
    @Skinny121 I think space is not the particular problem :-/ . This external disk is where I keep copies of games I've bookmarked as favorite and must have. :-) :-P
    Can't decide what to play and record. Risk of rain or magicite????
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    rain of risk
    savvasl
    savvasl
    well why not... see ya in a couple of hours (recording)
    who knows this game except me (I love playing it)
    header.jpg
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    I know that game, and I have wanted to get it since 2014 IIRC
    what I started drawing lately . My first skeleton by the way
    282edd952d.jpg
    savvasl
    savvasl
    of course made with a little reference because it is my first. I swear -_-
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    nice but you could make the lines more dark i almost can't see the drawing
    savvasl
    savvasl
    yeah its because my android tablet cam sucks . next time I'll scan it because I'm bored to turn on the printer :p
    bombs are the solution to many things in terraria. Be sure to have some with you , you never now when your gonna need them :)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    savvasl
    savvasl
    well , nurse can help you if you accidentally lose an arm with those ;-)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    She can't help when you've been turned into a pile of fleshy and bloody pulp....

In Terraria, I have two major enemies: Gravity and explosives. Both have far greater Shadow Kills count than anything one mob in the game. Seriously, and those two follow me into pretty much any other game that has them.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Yep.....mine are gravity and slow speed. I really hate being slow, its the worst thing after lagging.
    need help. I built this by accident and I want some suggestions on how to fix it or remake it
    7d20075fe7.png
    savvasl
    savvasl
    nah..... I eventually demolished it .
    good morning everyone... just stopped here for to seconds before I go to school. see ya in a couple of hours :)
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Lol, hello from America. I'm just about to go to sleep and prep for school tomorrow.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    hello from greece, I'm just leaving :( (want to stay) anyway see ya in about 7 hours :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom