KingSora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mr.Bii was not the creator of those Keyblades eithe him or his friend stole my sprites. I made those sprites for my original Kingdom Hearts mod for TAPI (sadly due to some unavoidable events in my life i was unable to complete this mod). i do however plan to pick up where i left off and learn TModLoader and C# (again) to bring this mod to its full potential..
    Kronosmods
    Kronosmods
    KingSora
    KingSora
    I really do hope you can get back into things, would be great to see a proper kh mod for terraria and of course, when the time come I'll be there to come up with some content ideas xD and as always. Its always great to see another kh fan :D (2 more weeks before kh 2.8 comes out in America :D)
    Kronosmods
    Kronosmods
    yeh i cant wait
    I like your sprites, so have a follow. (Have you thought about making an art thread?)
    KingSora
    KingSora
    I don't think my sprinting skills are good enough to even think of making a an art thread. I still need lots of practice but rly, thanks for the kind wordso, means a lot
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Well anyway, have a follow.
    Thanks for the follow. May I ask why?
    KingSora
    KingSora
    I saw a few of your sprites on here and i loved them, they were very well done so i wanted to keep up with them since i saw that you still made some, i did send you a request on steam but i'm not too sure why i did tbh XD
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Fair enough.
    Thanks for the compliment, I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom