CometStreakTheDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So on Xbox you have to pay for online interaction in addition to your internet provider. does Microsoft even know what they are doing?
    Reactions: neoselket
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Yes, theyre charging the fee of the servers that allows games to run online. Its not free to put up a gaming network.
    movildima
    movildima
    Actually, it's way more than that. Xbox Live's quality is way better than PSN. Furthermore you get three games(2 for XONE and one for X360) for free, each month. Paying 5$/month for all of this is worth it IMO.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    meh, either way, Im a slave to them
    I have been around for centuries
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    yes. yes it is. I shall be eternal cute fluffy dragon that fires lasers out of his mouth yet is young enough to be knocked out with a stick. Yes. Tragic. Yes
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    It's tragic because you'll never grow up, you'll never develop as a person. You're forever locked in an age most people wish they could forget they ever went through.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    I shall suffer. yes. I shall live through eternal pain. yes. And I shall never lose addiction to crazy fandoms and stuff. Yes.
    I just thought. Couldn't we prevent AI takeover by making sure they are not connected to the internet/3D printers/ anything else that ....
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    gives AI the ability to do anything outside of itself?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    How to prevent AI from taking over the world: Do nothing. AI will never get advanced enough to do anything more than crashing and giving confusing error messages.
    I think being cut off from society has made me go through stages of internet insanity. I have no other term. I am also hopeless to it.HelpME
    Apparently someone killed a microwave with a knife
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Cool, I killed one with an uncovered bowl of potato soup and a wet washcloth.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    yeh, latch wasnt working so would basically troll us when we pressed the start button by saying *PRESS THE START BUTTON*
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I was younger back then and microwaved an uncovered bowl of soup. It splattered all over the inside, and when I was wiping it down I ruined the cardboard panel that you aren't supposed to touch. Then it started arcing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom