Imasheep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every once and a while, I like to check in here, see what I missed... I never really post anything... I just watch from a distance.
    Speaking o pc, Does anyone know where the world files are? I want to back up my worlds
    W1K
    W1K
    "Documents\My Games\Terraria"
    Should be straight forward from there.
    Also I do believe you do actually need the .bak files, I'd grab that too for safety.
    I just got a new thing! My account is 2 years old! I started on the 3ds bugs thread, but now I am able to join the pc and mobile threads!
    On October 21 2017, I got a New 2ds XL. I noticed no lag, 60 FPS instead of 30, and expanded worlds. The C nub also moves the camera
    I think a party is in order! Wait, that's not my 3ds stylus, that a sharp pencil...Nevermind
    repeater13
    repeater13
    I've used pencils as an alternative to styluses before actually.
    I wish they would add either a clock (to tell you what time it is irl) And/ or a battery thing (to tell how charged my battery is) to 3ds
    Myu
    Myu
    The 3DS has both of those in the top right corner of the home screen??
    Imasheep
    Imasheep
    I was talking about in game. There was a character limit and I ran out of space
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Just press home once...?
    I saw the Terraria Eshop trailer and saw that there were arrows to retract the menus...I don't have that.plz gimmie dat
    Are there living looms in 3ds?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah. The official wiki states that it's part of the 3DS version as of now.
    Imasheep
    Imasheep
    So...It is rare? I have created 5 worlds, 3 of them had a loot room, nothing of use...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Keep trying and you'll get to 'em eventually.
    The 3ds bug report thread is practically dead now...Its sad...I'm sad...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'm more concerned about the general thread that you did a nice job. I'd find it pretty neat if most players stopped whining about their issues with the version and letting them go to their head and flocked to the general thread and show their credentials.
    Imasheep
    Imasheep
    What thread are you talking about?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The newest 3DS issues thread.
    I finally changed my avatar for the forums.But I can't kill the twins...(RIP All NPCs that are not the pirate
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Imasheep
    Imasheep
    I'm on normal(the only thing the 3DS version has)
    fireman7100
    fireman7100
    oh whoops i didnt realize it was the 3ds version haha edit: if you need any help i can give you some info
    Imasheep
    Imasheep
    I'm sure that 3ds twins is the same as pc with no summons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom