Greenie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HCLWuEL.png
    Concept art for a thing I mentioned yesterday. Maybe someday I'll stop posting about my :red:ty OC.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Um...
    How about "Unsavory or distasteful attempt to create a unique character from my own imagination, with no regard for quality"?
    Because being verbose has always helped me in school.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Aw, c'mon. She's not that bad. She's my favorite OC of yours next to Greenila.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Thanks <3
    Although tbh, even though I call her "my :red:ty oc", she's probably my favorite too. Partially because I like her design a lot, and also because I actually took time to think about her and give her a real personality. Feels like I could do a lot with her because of that, too.
    So, Amethyst guards then. Guess this means Emerald is going to have to be an engineer after all.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Thankfully I've known about this for a while,so I've had a bit of time to think about what changes I'll need to make to her. I won't need to be changing much, except for giving her a weapon that's more fitting. One idea I had is giving her a hammer/screwdriver combo as her base weapon that can double as a warhammer if need be. But if anyone else who wathces SU has any suggestions, feel free to make them.
    What I learned in today's SU episode is that the one thing all gems have in common is wanting Greg
    stormconure
    stormconure
    I doubt they would fuse, for several reasons: introducing a new gem is usually a huge event that they tease weeks in advance, especially if it's a fusion, and plus the peridot x lapis fusion would probably be the most OP gem in the history of the show. Seriously, total control over both water and metal? Would destroy anything effortlessly. They wouldn't want to reveal a gem like that in a flashback...
    Greenie
    Greenie
    They didn't hype up Smokey Quartz at all, so I don't think that's the case. In fact I think the only fusion they really hyped up was Sardonyx.
    Plus it doesn't have to be in a flashback, it could just be showing what happened while the rest of them were in space.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Several people have stated that there hasn't been a single episode where Steven wasn't the main focus. Every time there was a flashback, it was a story being told to Steven. While it might be kinda cool for them to break this trend, most people are thinking it's unlikely.
    Going by my usual taste in anime, there's no way I should like Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. So why do I like Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Aesir
    Aesir
    What is it about? It must have done something right for you to enjoy it. Maybe the positives outweight the negatives.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    It's just another slice of life anime but with dragon people, and otherwise it's basically just the new Ika Musume. Usually I don't care for those since it doesn't feel like there's much going on, but for some reason this one's different.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    It's not like my anime of the year or anything, but for some reason I just find it ok. If I had to guess why, it's probably the animation and humor like I mentioned before.
    PTk9LIq.jpg
    Got some traditional art here. I'll leave it to you guys to figure out what it's a reference to.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I'll give you one hint though, I posted a status not long ago that relates to this. In fact, it's still on this page.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    ONE PUUUUUNCH
    Greenie
    Greenie
    That's half the reference, but there's another thing this is referencing too.

Tbh though I wouldn't be surprised if nobody gets it.
    A reminder to all superjump campers in Splatoon:
    06c.gif
    And of course now that I can bring Hoenn Pokemon into Moon I can't think of what to bring in besides a Mudkip.
    Reactions: neoselket
    OFF
    OFF
    answer is simple. MORE MUDKIPS
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I actually can't even get one mudkip right now. I don't have a ditto I could breed my swampert with, and the only places you can get dittos show up randomly. So in the meantime, I decided to just get a ralts and a shroomish to send over.

The ralts is named Rem, by the way.
    Ori
    Ori
    you should take advantage of how easy it is to get pokemon to level 100 in ORAS
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    Greenie
    Greenie
    (come on guys I really want to surprise them by giving them a whole bunch of viewers when they normally only have 1 or 2)
    Greenie
    Greenie
    And stream's over now. Didn't get the raid I was hoping for...
    But thanks to anyone who did show up anyways!
    One of my main hopes for the Switch is that it'll get Fromsoft to stop being such Sony fanboys so the rest of us can play their games.
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Besides the Dark Souls series, you know.

(Character limit pls)
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Are you sure they're Sony fanboys or is Sony paying them
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Might be that Sony's paying them because that sounds like a very Sony thing to do and I'm pretty sure that's what happened with Bloodborne, but I have reasons to believe that they're just being Sony fanboys. Like the fact that for the longest time they developed for Sony consoles exclusively, with DS1 being the first game they made a PC port of.
    Anyone else notice how a bunch of old epics like Beowulf and the Epic of Gilgamesh are basically anime? Even down to having giant swords?
    Some people choose to spend $100 on a replica wall hanger sword. Me, I make my own.
    sHzCkzH.jpg
    Greenie
    Greenie
    This is a replica of a Greatsword, specifically the type known as a Zweihander/Biedhander, Spadone, or Montante. Length is about 5.8-5.9 ft, or about 180 cm, and it's made of plastic (3D printed), wood, fake leather, and duct tape.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    I made it as accurate as I could, although some things aren't quite right (such as pommel shape and the way the leather's attached to the handle). Still is obvious that this was my first attempt at making a replica sword, but I still like it enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom