Terraria Community Forums

Galaxinator
Galaxinator
Lucky you, you won't attend school for "couple of days".
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
I could care less about missing school.Im more concerned for my aunt and uncle who have been through a lot of pain.The least I could do Is to be there for them.Plus I never even got to see my cousin in person because her visitors were so limited.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Well thats very unfortunate thing you had to go through, you have my condolences. I hope everything goes well, its not easy getting over the death of a loved one. If you need to talk to someone like your parents or somebody else close it could ease you up maybe. Best wishes to the family as well, I also hope they dont linger in depression because of this.
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
Excuse me sir,don't you EVER talk about my family like that.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Its not as easy as you would see dude, school would be the last thing on my mind if something that bad happened.
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
And saying "it's their fault" who the heck do you think you are?Last time I checked,they didn't want to lose her.I was very offended.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Not everyone is as empathetic as others, im sure he didnt mean to offend you. Sometimes people have to go through things to see how painful it is, but that varies from person to person.
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
Well he has earned forgiveness,but he doesn't have to be so harsh or at least be like that.I love my family and whenever I see something like that,I explode.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Keep in mind not everyone is the same, you could at least put some thought on what you say. But I cant tell you how to live, if you want to take my advice that is up to you.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
You wouldn't be sad if your flesh and blood child died? What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't even the place to be arguing about this. Just leave the guy alone to grieve for his cousin.
stormconure
stormconure
First off, Alex, I'm sorry for your loss. That's terrible. Secondly, Galaxinator, what the hell dude. Saying you basically feel nothing when others die (which is kinda messed up to begin with) is no reason to call someone who's grieving "lucky".
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
A joke???You heartless swine!You don't have to care but you don't have to be such a jerk either!
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
I care about everyone REGARDLESS If they are even related to me!Thats just who I am.Feel what you feel,but do NOT and I swear to GOD do NOT ever talk like that or be that way towards me or my family who have lost someone!Your "joke" is so disrespectful.
AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
I don't care dude.You're that ONE guy who will say "Oh well...No school....Yay for you..."While EVERYONE else is "I am so sorry...I hope things get better soon"....Get out of here.Just get out.Heartless.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Guys just drop it, this literally wont do anything except add fuel to the fire. Either way I feel that the idea for a joke like that isnt very appropriate for something along the lines of death.
Back
Top Bottom