Minifigone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is not enough time for me to listen to all of the music I want to.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Just listen to what you can and enjoy every minute of it, much like insanity. How does insanity relate in any way to this? None what so ever! \o/
    Architect
    Architect
    Listen to all the songs at once
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Sounds ear rapey and likely to make you go deaf....
    DO IT! It's totally worth it, I swear!
    Just got 2 amber mosquitoes from about a stack of silt in a world that I already had one in.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    I just got my 5th Rod of Discord in one world at about 550 Chaos Elemental kills. The RNG is funny that way.
    I'm good at doing things, but not good at coming up with things to do.
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    This mainly applies to things like programming projects, where if I have an assignment or suggestion I don't have a problem, but if I have to come up with something to do, I can't ever think of something that makes sense to make.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    I'm bad at both. Consider yourself lucky.
    Several confirmed cases of Terraria not starting in a normal time frame, including myself, anyone know anything?
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    It looks like an issue with Steam confirming that someone indeed owns the game.
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    Alright, thanks for the info.
    Assassin's creed movie: first third was not good; the rest was solid; the ending was a bit too open.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    (WE WILL MAKE A SEQUEL NO MATTER WHAT RATINGS THE MOVIE GETS
    What do math departments have against calculators?
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    I understand having to know the concepts, but the restrictions that they put on calculators on tests make applying the concepts harder than they should be.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    They are against convenience, despite supposedly being in favor of greater efficiency. That's what.
    Doing more challenging tasks is a good way to improve skills, but there is a point where it's detrimental to those skills. (calc homework)
    Word minimums are the worst.
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    And English teachers even like to do exercises on eliminating wordiness...
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Unless they are within reason. One or a few words won't just cut it, but so we don't need to push people into writing huge amounts of mindless text, because some can exhaust a topic without using too many words and still do it well.
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    If I can make my point and support it in 250 words, I shouldn't have to do it in 750 words. Especially when the essay I'm responding to is not much more than 1000 words.
    The English language is stupid.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    It's not the simplicity that I have an issue with. It's the random over-complicated rules that appear in the middle of that simplicity.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Well, I mean, it's kind of fair, if you ask me. I didn't expect English would be THAT easy after I realized you don't have to add anything to the verb or say it differently every time you talk about a female. Every language has good sides and bad sides.

I think.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    one thing that bugs me is how the alphabet has c, s, and k. c can sound like either k or s, so why don't we just use those instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom