Shyguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I'd really love out of a Terraria update would be an exploration update. Ive seen almost everything and would love to be in awe again.
    So I heard Terraria was 32 bit, and can only use 4 GB of memory... Is there anyway to upgrade the Terraria Engine, or is it just screwed...?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Why would that make it screwed?
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Does it NEED to use that much ram, though?
    May hold off for a while on Tremor, heard there were a lot of bugs and it wasn't compatible with Calamity, Thorium, and Spirit mods. oh well
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Yeah, was about to make a good mod-pack with Tremor and Spirit till I found out about the incompatibility. Stinks, man. :(
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    tremor and spirit conflict? AND Tremor and Thorium/Calamity? Jeez that sucks
    Does anyone think that Calamity, Thorium, Spirit and Tremor could all work together without my computer melting? Want to play the new update
    I love it when I'm having fun playing Terraria, just defeating a boss in expert mode, then tmod crashes and you lose all that progress...fun
    Reactions: neoselket
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    how about beating the WoF, spending a minute on the surface, game crashing, and getting the character and world corrupted?
    Love that my watched threads don't alert me... I missed a spirit mod update, but it was bugged so I guess it was ok?
    The Terraria side of the forums seems to be kinda quiet, anyone else think so? May just be me. I know PP just came out... it's just quiet...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Well, it seems as if most people that come to discuss the game these days mainly does so in regards to their problems experienced in it and nothing more.

Although it sounds like nothing can be done, there is hope. In that case, we have to find it. `:indifferent:
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I'd say it's pretty apparent that a lot of people have moved on to other games, at least for the time being. Terraria's fun and all, but after hundreds if not thousands of hours of play time, you start getting a little burned out.
    Hoping TOW is a single world game. Nothing against planets and stuff, but when there are so many planets, I wont see a need to build a house
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    ChippyGaming 🌳
    this was my main flaw with starbound
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It will be a Single World game from what I've seen. It would be impossible to completely purify a World and win the game if you had to do new planets after that. And there seem to be World sizes you can pick that are similar to Terraria's options.
    I have a glitch were in modded terraria old one's army mobs only spawn and attack when I am 2 blocks near the portal. is it b/c of prefixes?
    This hasnt been happening before and I didn't change anything but... Whenever I place furniture the game crashes... can anyone help me???
    Is there anyway to put more memory into Terraria and Tmodloader? Keep getting runtime errors and memory errors when reloading mods...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I would suppose that there's an upper limit to how much the game can actually load at any given time. Maybe you've hit this limit. Is it the game, or is it the platform it's coded upon? Or is it your system memory that's running out?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Either way, there's always going to be that line that can't be crossed. Only thing I could suggest is dial back on the mods a bit, lol. Mods are great, but when you start stacking a bunch of them, stuff starts going wrong.
    Calamity update is 90% done, will need a new world... Just got into hardmode for the 5th time before I have to restart again. Feels bad man.
    Erm, kinda bugs me that most mods only make desert bosses for early prehardmode,Would love an awesome desert or snow boss near plantera lvl!
    Reactions: UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    I plan on adding desert and snow bosses at around the Plantera level to my mod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom