Skulgan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay so. One, I like the block swap feature, excited for that. Two, anyone else seeing the Terraria Gamepedia Wiki down?
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Seems to be up for me now, they may have been doing some maintenance for a brief time.
    Skulgan
    Skulgan
    I'm getting a 502 error.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Not me, works fine. The Wiki isn't something we run, you'd have to check with Curse on that.
    Hey man, can't help you with your Celestial Divinity mod but what is it about ? just adding bosses ? : )
    Skulgan
    Skulgan
    Basically, it mainly revolves around there being more gods after and like the Moon Lord, like the gods of the earth, the god of the sun, the gods of the stars, and the god of the void.
    Of all the things it adds, it's a :red:load of items and armor, two new biomes, 15 new bosses, one new invasion, and (possibly) a new difficulty.
    SteelStar7
    SteelStar7
    Looks really cool, i can't help but i will be following the progress, keep it up ;)
    Looking for a spriter and someone who can code complex bosses for my new mod Celestial Divinity. PM me if interested.
    Reply to this post if you fought Turkor the Ungrateful this Thanksgiving and tell me your experience! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Trying to do the Moon Lord alone, I think taking out his middle eye first is a good strategy.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's better to kill all 3 at the same time, me think
    W1K
    W1K
    You definitely want to focus on the middle eye at every given moment as it has the longest delay between openings, however the phantasmal eyes which spawn from killing an eye are arguably harder than the boss itself. Hence the best idea really is killing them all at the closest time as possible. Then endure pain while flying in a circle to avoid the phantasmal eyes lasers.
    Skulgan
    Skulgan
    I probably should have mentioned I also make sure the other two hands are low too....
    Can someone please join my mod dev team? I want Everblack to become a reality.. Please..
    I need coders and spriters for my mod, please. All help would be appreciated- no, help is needed. Please participate in my mod, Everblack.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    What's it about?
    Skulgan
    Skulgan
    Everblack is a mod that starts off simple enough, but as the game progresses and hardmode is reached, it's real meaning begins to show. Activating hardmode creates the Shadow biome to combat the Hallow, these biomes are connected to endgame stuff that I'll reveal if you join.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom