Coconut Hime-Chan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its been over a year since I was last here, nice to see that not much has changed. I've finished school and now have a Job at least~
    Thanks for the follow!
    Coconut Hime-Chan
    Coconut Hime-Chan
    No Problem. I like the Spirit Mod. Had to deal with Exams before playing Terraria. Glad to see Spirit finally updated to Tmod 0.10
    I am looking forward to the 1.3 update for Mobile... So I can play the :red: out of it.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Crash,

It is awesome to be looking forward to the 1.3 Update for Moblie. Wanted to let you know that we have a Profanity Filter used on the Forums that prevents members who do not wish to view Profanity from seeing it. Because of it, it is not required to self censor Profanity, and it is requested that you edit the word to say it in full. Which is the word ":red:" in your profile post.
    Coconut Hime-Chan
    Coconut Hime-Chan
    Well thank you for telling me. I don't normally use many forums, but I view this one frequently. I'll keep that in mind.
    I just realised the people online count to the right. It counts Robots?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It does count robots. To be specific about what the "robots" are, they are actually from search engines such as Google/Yahoo/Bing that find specific words anytime someone on those search engines searches them up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom