Terraria Community Forums

Koala
Koala
My opinion is c. :D It need the enderdragon!
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Hopefully some official mod support, honestly at this point it's a need since the game is already pretty much done and filled with enough content on it's own.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I agree with Star. Official mod support is one of the best ways to keep a game alive for as long as possible. In addition, we'd get crappy meme mods and that would be fantastic
Koala
Koala
I agree with you both, but I still surprised when 1.4 comes out ;)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
the last thing we need is a crossover with minecraft
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
to be honest we've kind of already gotten the crossover.

Like, we've got the creeper costume and "also try Minecraft!" sometimes is on top of the Terraria tab when you boot up the game

and then Minecraft has "Also try Terraria!" as a splash on the main menu sometimes
Koala
Koala
It is, but it is not as huge as DD2 update. :sad:
UberCAKE
UberCAKE
There are several mod things that should be added into vanilla Terraria, most notably the imkSushi mod and the Infinty mod.
Koala
Koala
Nonono, because infinity luminite ammo would be OP, and imkSushi mod breaks RNG features in Terraria.
UberCAKE
UberCAKE
If you have enough materials to make a endless luminite bullet pouch, it's safe to say you are at a point in the game where OPness isn't really relevant anymore. Also, how does imkSushi break RNG?
Koala
Koala
Fine, I guess you are right about Infinity but imkSushi mod breaks Arkhalis RNG chance. ( But no offense, cause I'm using imkSushi mod :D)
UberCAKE
UberCAKE
I'm pretty sure the imkSushi mod is sort of meant to fix bad RNG by making items that may not even spawn in vanilla craftable...
Back
Top Bottom