Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will there be a Terraria Otherworld Forums? Or will you just add another tab to this website?
    Since privateers came out does that mean Otherworld is next?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Re-Logic never worked (intensively) on Pixel Privateers, so it barely affected Otherworld's development, if at all.
    Overthinq
    Overthinq
    I understand
    Thank you so much for what you do, cenx. I love Terraria so so much and I cant wait for TOW. I spend so many hours playing Terraria, and its brought me so many times of laughter and surprise and happiness, and sweat and relief and fun and love. Keep up the amazing work! :)
    i like your wings in terraria there cool
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Her wings are OK looking, but Jim's Wings are so good looking. Couldn't be suprising that Jim's Wings are best looking wings in the Terraria.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Exodus, I very much agree. They also look beautiful with stardust armor, and nebula dye on nebula armor
    I'm sorry if you get these messages too often, but i'm very scared about TOW. We haven't really had news for 6 months. Please tell me it's still on, it looks so cool. Also, any plans for Terraria on Switch?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    It's still on, I'm 100% sure about that, you just have to be patient and wait for it's release when it's done, we do not want a half unfinished game filled with bugs, and besides, good games are worth waiting for.
    Not sure about the Switch though.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    How many years had it been on development? Over three? The lack of spoilers is working me, I don't think the seva understand what's it feels like to us.
    You guys are my favorite game developers!
    Overthinq
    Overthinq
    And I get no Response.....
    GameKarim
    GameKarim
    You shouldn't post this only to await a response, but to show your support. (Btw. Cenx liked your post)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    If you don't get a response I am likely on mobile chasing my daughter :p
    Are you guys ever going to add mud / snow / ice walls to Terraria? I've always wanted to build with those, but they've never been in the game. Also, those desert walls look sweet, but I wish those were obtainable. Since you guys are making many previously unobtainable items obtainable in 1.3.5, please consider these!
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Cont'd: Also, will you guys ever make some of the unique background walls found underground obtainable (such as gem cave walls?) I have so many questions, sorry if I am over-loading you guys!
    Regardless of power, what is your favorite weapon in the game?
    Reactions: Doylee
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Yes, unfortunately, due to the hard to get ammo, if only the Dryad sold Fallen Stars though, but, it's still the one of the best weapons against Wall of Flesh.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I miss when it was the most powerful weapon! So gloriously overpowered back in the day. :dryadgrin:
    Inkplasm
    Inkplasm
    Granite Chair!

No but seriously it's the Water Bolt
    Are you guys considering buffing the spawn-rate of rare paintings? I've talked about this many times, and I'm just curious. I wouldn't even care if 1.3.5 ONLY came with this feature, it's just something that I feel isn't supposed to be intentional.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It was mostly happened since the cabins were revamped. The broken backwalls don't let the paintings appear.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    THANK YOU CENX! YOU ARE MY SAVIOR! Over-dramatic reaction besides, I am so freaking happy that you guys are bringing this up! Thank you so much!
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    To shed a bit more light on the matter, I am talking about these 6 paintings in particular: Creation of the Guide, Impact, Facing the Cerebral Master Mind, Trio Super Heroes, Sparky (Unobtainable), and Waldo (though maybe keep him fairly rare, he is Waldo)
    Are u guys focusing on both TOW and 1.3.5 or just 1.3.5 then TOW?
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I'm pretty sure their plans involving the invasion of Russia have priority
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom