zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Context?
Bezixx
Bezixx
I've heard something like that before.
[Deers] Koliberal
[Deers] Koliberal
I just recalled an incident on Starbound forums like a year ago where after one unpopular opinion regarding playing as a trans-sexual character I got a solid ban. I mean, maybe it's not that easy to understand certain point of views depending on a culture any of us was risen in, but still.
[Deers] Koliberal
[Deers] Koliberal
If someone is trans-sexual, then why the hell would he want to play as a trans-character in a game when he has the option to play as an ACTUAL gender he identifies with. It just makes no sense besides showing everyone around how progressive you are. But ofc, people got offended for no reason like always.
StaticGames
StaticGames
;-; I'm Not Fluent in English, it casts much time to I read all your Text
Bezixx
Bezixx
If you don't see any people who get offended so easily, that means you are either not in the internet or just in the wrong part of it. Getting banned for stating an opinion, if you didn't insult anyone, is dumb.
Bezixx
Bezixx
But then again, I've heard a lot of weird things about Starbound's forum staff, though I'm not gonna dwelve on it for reasons.
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
As a former SB Moderator, the situation sounds like you were more than likely warned about putting down trans users' right to suggest something for the game. When you didn't stop, you were banned. It falls under what used to be "Discriminatory Posting" and under the "Don't Be A Jerk" rule in SB's forums. Has nothing to do with the opinion of the staff.
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
If you feel you didn't break the "Jerk" rule, you can probably get your account back today by filing an appeal. Unless it was Molly specifically that you ticked off. Then you're screwed and the moderators really don't have anything to do with it/can't do anything about it.
Xylia
Xylia
Given the level of tactness and politeness in this post, I would have to say that I have little doubt that you crossed the line in what is termed as "acceptable".
Back
Top Bottom