Mooawvez 2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is the jetstream outdated now or what.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You mean that avatar trend thing that came about from Club Penguin being shut down? If so then pretty much, yeah. Although, nothing stopping you from just keeping the avatar anyways.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    This is a huge misconception, one day TTspook decided to copy Jetstreams avatar and unexpectedly a boom happened that day thanks to this forums (or the internet in general) random nature.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Yeah, for some reason people always forget its origin. It's either "it was in response to Club Penguin being shut down" or "it's a penguin revolution (instead of Jetstream)!".

A more accurate description would be "a bunch of senseless fools arguing over the rights to adopt Jetstream as their own name and suing anyone else who tries to", probably.
    I'm pre-golem. Deciding on accessories. Melee playthrough. Frostspark boots or yoyo bag?
    Mooawvez 2
    Mooawvez 2
    then i would have to get rid of my ankh shield, master ninja gear, or fire gauntlet
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    shields are ALSO a 100% all-class must. wings are the final "must" accessory, so that leaves you with 2 "wild cards". can you list your current loadout?
    Mooawvez 2
    Mooawvez 2
    fire gauntlet,master ninja gear,ankh shield, hoverboard, and frostspark boots
    I am in normal mode so only 5 accessory slots
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom