Rough Draft
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking forward to cheesing bosses in master mode for the exclusive items. Expert already has me at my actual skill limit.
    My profile page is a mess. I should really clean it up and establish more of a presence.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Oh wow. You look awesome! The scales are so good, and the colors on the tail spikes. Thank you for sharing.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    A majestic "midnight rainbow" electric dragon. I'd share in kind, but the original image my avatar is from is a gallery of four forms, so it wouldn't be very coherent.
    1.3.6 is almost 2 years in development. Just a few more months. What sort of wonders could be waiting when it finally comes?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Fun stuff.

Probably
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I'm already incredibly excited just from the stuff they have teased. Can't wait to see what hasn't been though.
    I just found out slimes hop across the screen if you enter the konami code.
    Reactions: Realith
    Realith
    Realith
    I'm intrigued! How is this done?
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    anywhere (here, for instance), type (using arrow keys) up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, enter. Then wait a sec. you don't have to be in a text field.
    Realith
    Realith
    Thanks Rough Draft! *Thumbs up* (‐^▽^‐)
    Date: October 23rd, 2015. Terraria 1.3 status: still awesome. Still full of features I didn't know I wanted.
    1.3 is -still too good-.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Im already bored of 1.3 :/
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Have you considered trying to speedrun the entire game? Like, start after world/character gen, best time to beat the moon lord.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Nah I have been busy working on my Terraria 1.3 mod
    Still can't get over the stormbow making it effortless to jump straight from dungeon to hallowed gear.
    Reactions: Nim
    Nim
    Nim
    Its like a hardmode arkhalis (In the fact that it eats bosses for lunch) Tears right through the mech bosses, Its an Item I will skip this playthrough
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I might ought to do another playthrough soon myself. See if I can beat my current clear time (from a fresh character/world to beating the moon lord) of 10h 11m.
    Not sure I'll bother with Terraria on Wii U until it's updated to have the 1.3 content. 1.3 is just so good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom