Calsan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so glad school is almost over for me!!! It's been a pretty exhausting school year...
    Rokas
    Rokas
    Summer vacations are depressing.
    Hey!! I've been really busy, stressed, & tired a ton lately, so sorry for not posting for almost a month.
    Hello!!! It's been a while...sorry. I've just been overwhelmed with school and other things, life is hard.
    Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've just been busy. The first YouTuber I watched was Joey Graceffa.
    Calsan
    Calsan
    BUT, The first Terrarian YouTuber I watched was @[139:mad:Pedguin] <3 I love watching your Defender series! It's something amazing that I've never seen! Minions, Traps, and Towers?! I also loved your 99 Ways To Die In Terraria video! It was again, something I've never seen before, and hilarious! Anyways, thanks for all the laughs, @[139:mad:Pedguin]! Byeeee~ <3
    Calsan
    Calsan
    Sorry, by first YouTuber and first Terrarian YouTuber, I mean in the New Year.
    It's the weekend...bored out of my mind but I hate school,making a ranger's map for Terraria, might upload it. MAYBE.
    Yay, my annoying cousin finally left for home. So glad he's gone. Now I can watch anime IN PEACE. :)
    Uhhh, so exhausted, going back to school for a 3rd week tomorrow, seriously, it's really exhausting...
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    I can't remember what week of school I'm in, but it sucks all the same.
    Calsan
    Calsan
    I'm going to be in my fifth Monday.
    ☟☜☹☹⚐ ☜⚐☹☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ ❄☞ ✋ ✌ ☺❄ ✞☜☼✡ ⚐☼☜ ✌☹✡ ✋ ⚐ ☟✌✞☜ ❄☜☼☼✌☼✋✌ ❄⚐ ☹✌✡ ❄☟⚐☝☟ ⚐ ❄☟✌❄ ✋✋
    Calsan
    Calsan
    Try to translate if you'd like. :)
    Ori
    Ori
    "HELLO EOLE OF THE TF I A JT VERY ORE ALY I O HAVE TERRARIA TO LAY THOGH O THAT I NIE" ???
    Calsan
    Calsan
    It actually says "HELLO PEOPLE OF THE TCF I HAVE BEEN VERY BORED LATELY. AT LEAST I HAVE TERRARIA 1.3.3 TO PLAY THOUGH" I have no idea what is wrong with my translator xD
    Aaah!!! I have absolutely NOTHING to do!!! And school starts in four days!!!! AAAHHH!!!
    Playing as my Summoner, trying to find Plantera Bulb, found a weird QB hive...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom