KirbyMaster500
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably going to upload a GD level layout, my first legitimate one, right here, if I can at least know how to record my screen, at least.
    Have to take a month-long break from Terraria. I need to wait for TModLoader 0.9.3 because the bypass download supposedly has a virus in it.
    tywilburn162001
    tywilburn162001
    sometimes browsers say that, really there isn't a virus. Most of the time if there's a virus the browser doesn't say its there.

learned from experience.
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    The problem is that since my malware detector scanned a virus, it prevented the file from opening. Terraria ain't working either.
    I have so many tabs on Chrome open that I'm not willing to risk opening Terraria. Windowed mode isn't going to work either. :eek: ;(
    Reactions: UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    How many tabs? I know some guy on the internet who has about 500, and he had about 1500 a few days ago.
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Do you NEED that many tabs..? Have you tried using bookmarks?
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    As much as my Windows can handle. YouTube videos take up the most memory. Also, I like art. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm done. I am officially done. What happened with Terraria two days ago is now happening with GEOMETRY DASH. Perfect. :mad:
    The Man of Fourty Crowns
    The Man of Fourty Crowns
    What happened?
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    It's fixed now. Files got corrupted and I had to delete some game files and let it properly reload new files. Don't worry, my account had a save from a day ago so I'm back to where I was. :)
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    Also, it gave me some Diamonds and Shards of Power for whatever strange reason. I noticed because I had more than I used to have. :confused:
    are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? ARE YOU :red:ING KIDDING ME?!?!??! IT DIDN'T WORK BECAUSE I DOWNLOADED 0.9.2.1 FOR LINUX?!?!??!?!??!
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    Im confused.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    @KirbyMaster500

Please do not self-censor swear words. We have a profanity filter that automatically detects swear words and censors it for those who do not wish to see swear words, and self censoring defeats the purpose of it. If you are going to swear, we ask that you swear in full. I've edited your post so that it says the word ":red:ing" in whole. You can PM me if you have questions on this.
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    1. The link to ModLoader 0.9.2.1 in Terraria gave me a download link but it was for Linux. I have a Windows, so that's why the game wouldn't run.

2. I self-depreciate myself a lot and I had somewhat of a mild temper because of a terrible day I had yesterday.
    If any of you have a solution, please, PLEASE tell me now. I want it back, but something's not letting me. I suspect it's McAcfee, but idk.
    CountDraconiusIX
    CountDraconiusIX
    I think people have posted this error online before, I think your best bet is the antivirus as there has been posts of people getting their terraria disabled by their antivirus software
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    My trial ended, so the antivirus program is already disabled. I don't know what to do. This might mean I'm done with Terraria unless I can get to the bottom of this problem. Damn.
    Sorry guys. Looks like I may have to quit from Terraria forever. I'm serious. It ceases running as soon as it starts.
    I'm getting kind of bored. Neither Terraria or Geometry Dash is helping.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    You could always try Terraria modded
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    That's what I meant by Terraria.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Then maybe it's time for a change, I would recommend taking a break from gaming, or, find another game that suits your style.
    This is what I did when Terraria was getting boring, play an anime game, those feel good to me.
    I'll be moving on to Geometry Dash from now on. I will post my return, but until then, see you around, and thanks, everyone.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's good to take a break from the game once in a while and aid the element of surprise in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom