Derunih
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just binge read all of the Lamentations of The Moon Lord today and I must congratulate you on your excellent writing, as a published (not famous) author myself, I this thought you had a great writing style, and I particularly enjoyed everything up to the end of the mech bosses.
    I look back at the 1.3 terraria-fic renaissance fondly, but it seems the golden age has passed. Time to put this account to rest, and I look forward to whatever new game comes next!
    Hmmm, what? I'm still here? Maybe I should start writing again...
    Derunih
    Derunih
    I have updated my thoughts on writing in my Lamentation of the Moon Lord thread, I will keep people posted~
    I kinda want to get back into Terraria... Buuut, I don't want to restart a week in if they finally release the next update.
    Reactions: doremi。
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    You could try mods!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    They'll likely announce it sometime before the update hits. So I think there's plenty of time left to do a playthrough in the meantime.
    Derunih
    Derunih
    I work full time, and I like to be thorough on my playthroughs, so they tend to take a couple of months. Even if it's a whole month away, Id rather wait than restart midway.
    Ok, so I was bored and looked at the literature section of the forums, I know this is old news, but lamentation of the moon lord was pretty good. I also took a look at the bunny diary, and read that to the end. I'm gonna take a look at the sci-if thing, it looks pretty good so far, I'm anxious to see what else you wrote/are writing/will write.
    Derunih
    Derunih
    *How do I still get views >.>*
    Glad you liked it! I kinda dropped the sci-fi thing, unfortunately. I'm not working on anything right now, but I have plans for something... Different, once I have the time
    Kaladin78
    Kaladin78
    I also sort of stopped reading the sci-if thing [guilty merchant]. But I would still like to see what else you'll write.
    mechashark
    mechashark
    go ahead
    For those who still remember me: I now art! Come have a look over at picarto.tv/Derunih
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Current stream is almost over, but I usually announce them on my twitter as well
    dude, do you have a copy of the snuggle diary in a notepad file or anything similar? my little brother wants to read the story but doesn't have access to the net at home.
    Hey, I found your new story after about a half hour of digging. I was going to link it here, but I figure I won't ruin your christmas plans.

But just to make sure there's not another 100+ page story by someone named Derunih, Dr. Elune, right?
    Reactions: Derunih
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Correct indeed, nice spotting! I will still make the thread later, for discussion purposes.
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    Say, did you ever post that Collector or whatever you called it series anywhere? It was pretty interesting.
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Don't think I did. I should put it on the same site, I'll give it some thought.
    You know what, I have an idea: Since my new story is now over 100 pages, I will start a new thread to link to it on xmas. Enough teasing `:p
    Fun fact, for those of you hankering for more of my writing: My new story has 25 chapters, and over 10k views. Anyone find it yet? `;)
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Correction: About to be 26 chapters.
    Red Slime
    Red Slime
    WhereWhereWhereWhereWhere is it?
    Hey, just wanted to say I finally sat down and finished reading LotML. I admit, it had some oddities and issues, but I really liked the whole concept, congrats on finishing it, that can be really tough to do! (I know it's old news by this point, ha)
    Reactions: Derunih
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I really like it when people show a similar story from a different perspective like that (it's something I was trying to do while writing my own fic, which may become an original story now? I'm not sure). You really gave ol' moon man a character, there. Good job!
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Thank you for reading! It is interesting how people still come across it even now.
    I always just write off of one simple concept: "Huh, that's a neat idea. Maybe I should see where this goes."
    Apparently I still have enthusiasm to write, huh. Just not here `:p
    *Patiently waiting for next story* XD
    Derunih
    Derunih
    Next story has already reached chapter 19. Good luck finding it~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom