SupTo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The psychological pressure caused by midterms (or finals for that matter) make the test much worse than it actually is
    Do you guys have any tips for an aspiring artist?
    SupTo
    SupTo
    Okay, thanks! I guess I have practice to do then :D
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Even if you prefer digital media, it's good to have a sketchbook to carry around and practice whenever you have the chance. Sketch everything! Practice fast, yet accurate strokes, proportions, bodies, poses, that dog walking on the other side of the street, everything you can come up with.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Be. You.
    Don't be "them".
    My bathroom?
    And I thought living in the closet was creepy.
    Of course, since I live in your closet, your bathroom is my bathroom, and that means you are camped out in there 24/7.
    Anyone else hate when the travelling merchant spawns in the most absurd places?
    oUul8f8.jpg
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    *Golf claps* Nicely done Traveling Merchant.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    when he spawns in the fireblossom pit

"Abraham the Traveling Merchant has arrived!"
    "Abraham was slain..."
    Does anyone ever craft drills anymore? Do they have any upsides compared to their pick counter-parts?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Ever since 1.2 came out I use pickaxes only because drills stop drilling after about 1 to 2 minutes if you keep the mouse held down. While you can keep swinging a pickaxe for as long as you keep the mouse button down. I believe there's little to no performance difference when it comes to digging though pickaxes can also defend you better against enemies like bats it seems like.
    king40606
    king40606
    No actually, I ran some tests and pickaxes ARE faster than drills, which are slower in comparison.
    Check out PythonGBs video where he runs tests as well.
    It's fascinating why that is so, I mean they should be the same, and I think drills should be faster than pickaxes, I mean who uses pickaxes now? In modern days we use drills cause they are FASTER, so why aren't they in Terraria?
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    i like drills
    Uhh, thanks for following I guess? Have a complementary nothing, fit with all the features you'd expect from nothing.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Be sure to fill out our customer satisfaction report.
    SupTo
    SupTo
    Don't worry I will!
    Am I the only one who favors short swords over broadswords ? ...
    SupTo
    SupTo
    Ha ha, well I suppose I should have been more specific, I meant early in the game.
    W1K
    W1K
    I do prefer shortswords as they require a lot more strategy and skills but are overall more effective than a normal sword of the same kind. I really wish there were hardmode shortswords tho.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    if you mean IRL, i agree. if you mean in terraria, you are the weirdest person i havr ever met.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom