1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CyanideApple

1. PlatinumUmbreon
    PlatinumUmbreon
    You probably shouldn't be in the immediate area of me with a phone. I type with both hands on a keyboard though, but not the way most people would expect with lying my fingers on the asdf and jkl; keys all the time. Having to reach for every key while keeping my hands stationary feels too uncomfortable for me.
    Mar 17, 2017
  2. The Man of Fourty Crowns
    The Man of Fourty Crowns
    I type at the keys randomly, no need to keep my hands stuck on the middle row. It makes things a lot faster and comfortable.
    Mar 17, 2017
  3. PlatinumUmbreon
    PlatinumUmbreon
    Yeah, I don't know why schools make us type like that.
    Mar 17, 2017
  4. RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    My brother only types with one finger and he actually types the fastest of anyone in the house. About 46 words per minute.
    Mar 17, 2017
  5. GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    We talking people who type with one finger slowly here or just people who type with one finger in general? If you type fast enough with one finger it becomes hard to tell the difference between that and regular typing if you were just listening to it.

That being said you may not want to be around me. I type with only my left index finger with the right one to press the shift key, and pretty quickly as Ravage noted.
    Mar 17, 2017