1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ca595

1. Kelp
    Kelp
    What do you mean?
    Mar 19, 2017
  2. Celestialsapiens
    Celestialsapiens
    Mods nag and i think he's trying to say you don't.
    Mar 19, 2017
  3. Ca595
    Ca595
    like, lol other moderators sound intimidating, and super sirious but you sound nice and happy, lol i mean nothing negative
    Mar 19, 2017
  4. Kelp
    Kelp
    I understand, I guess. But the rest of the team are pretty cool and friendly too. I've not been as active in duty as the others lately so that's maybe why. We do need to be strict on people who just won't behave but if you're chill, we're chill too.
    Mar 19, 2017
  5. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    "Other moderators sound intimidating"
    You havn't met @Matsu ? :p

But nah, All moderators here are pretty kind and funny, they can be serious sometimes, but that's also their job as moderator.
    Mar 19, 2017
  6. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Kelp comes from a similar ocean that all Moderators are born from, and delivered by storks to Forumests.

The rest of us are intimidating though? Hmmm, if you come hangout with me though, you may end up eating lots of pizza, sandwiches, and fries (Which you'll have to share a ton with @Unit One ) There'll be lots of food over here!
    Mar 19, 2017
  7. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Don't forget Leinfors spaghetti! :p
    Mar 19, 2017
  8. Ca595
    Ca595
    well lol...*gets nervous* i did ment nothing in an negative way...i ment like.... there are no

long spaces to get to sirious subjects... and reacts to unnesesary things/profile post. where also nothing is wrong with
    Mar 19, 2017
  9. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    While I don't get that last sentence, when you moderate, you moderate. When you're not moderating, you're like everyone else.
    Mar 19, 2017