• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
You're not alone in that. Well, ok, TCF and Chucklefish Forums. The only two things that I really do that's really all that social. And even then I don't post status updates all That often. Sometimes I just sit here, and refresh occasionally to see if anything interesting pops, tho.
OptiPri
OptiPri
TCF is my social media, at least one status a day for me. What is Chucklefish Forums?
Xylia
Xylia
Chucklefish Forums is basically the TCF of Starbound (and any other Chucklefish game like Stardew Valley, Wargroove, etc).
OptiPri
OptiPri
I haven't played any Chucklefish games then.
Xylia
Xylia
Starbound is a lot like Terraria... but you've got spaceships, planets, etc. Not as focused on combat as Terraria, but more focused on building (LOTS more block choices) and it has huge modding support, the game was BUILT for modding (Frackin'Universe is the most famous). Stardew Valley... think Harvest Moon, but way better.
Xylia
Xylia
And Wargroove... think Advance Wars, but I hear that WG is going to be better, even. I never played Advance Wars but I've heard people saying how awesome it was after Wargroove was announced.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I know what Starbound is, just never played it. Want to though.
Xylia
Xylia
I recommend it! It's awesome. Vanilla might seem a little bland... but once you get through Vanilla... start a new character with Frackin'Universe lol. Note the HUGE difference a mod can make. 150MB mod, but still! lol. It's like... comparing Terraria 1.0 to Terraria 1.3.
Xylia
Xylia
Some of the race mods (Felins!) are also awesome.
Top Bottom