GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Watches the latest episode of Arrow.* "WHAT THE :red: JUST HAPPENED?!
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    He's actually more then 500 years old. Ever hear of the Lazorus Pit? (probably spelled that wrong)
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Well, of course, after the episode was over, I immediately went to searching up theories on the internet to hope that The Arrow lives. Obviously.
    Dunno what it is, but I saw it in some of the theories. In my opinion though, I'm not sure I want something 'supernatural' in Arrow. The Flash is where that's supposed to be...
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Would explain how he'd be so skilled though, with 500 years of experience. The problem with that entire duel was that everyone was pumped for it, 'Ras Al Ghul VS Oliver Queen', but there was nothing to be excited for unless you enjoy seeing the series hero being toyed with.
    "You're learning about space? Good! You like space!" N-no I don't...
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Space is just all about meteorites crashing into earth and black holes, and super novas. It's the subject other then 'your imagination' that has the most end of the world related things. That could happen (in millions of years, but still).
    Unlike the Zombie Apocalypse.
    Who the hell created the zombie apocalypse anyway...
    "There are no people online right now. Except for those three. But they all suck. Other than two of them. Who are my friends."
    Okay then... I think I'm better now. God, either I just keep procrastinating or things happen to prevent me from RPing..
    I don't get it. I used to be able to post text walls in role plays inside mere minutes, but now I can barely do six sentences before my
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's definitely writer's block.

I've been writing for twenty years, and sometimes I just stare at the screen and either nothing comes to mind, or what does feels like "I've done this :red: before, try again" so I can spend one hour with a white .txt document open. When that happens, I go slaughter pixels in games until it goes away.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Please note that "until it goes away" may vary from a couple hours to a few weeks.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I know how that feels. Apparently, the time it took this feeling to go away with the second Dynasty of Data was an entire year.
    I've decided to stay away from TCF for a few days >.>
    I watched Catching Fire yesterday. Don't understand why people liked it. Looks like one of those sh*t movies where a lot was cut from the-
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Maybe I didn't find it that interesting because I never watched the first one.
    Or read any of the books.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    you aren't really going to get the second one if you didn't watch the first one, and I mean REALLY not get the second one. it's not like Harry Potter where each book/movie is a story all in itself that adds up to 1 grand story in the end, it is a direct continuation of the same story, the books end on cliffhangers is what I am saying.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    People need to stop mocking the LoTR movie-maker for making long-:red: movies, and realize that's basically the *only* way to port a book to movie format without :red:ing the books up majorly. It's kinda bad Rowling only figured that out with the latest book of the saga, all the Harry Potter books need three movies of four hours to be almost okay.
    X Bug Monotype Challenge. Only Pokemon: Vivillon. I can't find a frikkin' Caterpie.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Just because everyone else is making Pokemon related status'.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I did a Serena Locke/challenge. You could only use what Serena would of had as the rival. But, you couldn't use the pokemon until after that rival fight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom