Koala
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh pretty nice to be back online. BTW, DID I MISS 1.3.5 UPDATE??!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    1.3.5 didn't really add much content though. Compared with the expectations of 1.3.6
    Terraria is.... a game of real challenge and tears! A game where when your files are corrupt and no way to restore, but we must make again!
    Koala
    Koala
    #MAKINGANEWPLAYTROUGH
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Reasons why you make backups of your worlds and characters. ;)
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Was just poking the people in QA. :dryadtongue:

I know that, yes, they do affect the product, just not in the same way as the people doing the coding, design and art. It's totally not because I have a deep seated vendetta against QA or anything.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Don't make me turn this car around.
    Loki
    Loki
    I don't do or know anything.....at least that's what I try to get people to believe. ;)

Who knows? Maybe someday you will get your wish.....only time will tell. (no, that is not a promise :) )
    The best 1.3.1 guide is made by Master Yorai but I still don't get it :sigh: (Also the controller support)
    Dear Terrarian, don't over look your own computer if I keep thinking fps, lag, issues crashes... etc,etc :mad: I would hate to play games.
    What Terraria will have once it get 1.10? Note: BE CREATIVE!
    Koala
    Koala
    IN-GAME MENU

Creative Mode
    (Like Cheat Sheet but better.)
    Online Mode
    (Connect and see other world people made around the world! No servers,no IP!)

IN GAME

+999999999999999999999999999999999999 ITEMS
    +333333333333333333333333333333333333 PETS
    +111111111111111111111111111111111111 BLOCKS

FULL WIRING SUPPORT
    ENCHANCE BUILDER TOOL (Better speed, better reach)
    More to come!
    Mihn
    Mihn
    i appreciate you putting this on a profile post so i don't have to criticize it
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The only thing I wanted to see from Terraria is a proper balance. and improve the items that are currently in game. where all the complaints and nitpicks are handled. instead of adding more items that will be harder to fix.
    There is so many mod out there that uses coral as ingredient did they think how hard to GET IT! @DivermanSam @PhoenixBlade :sigh:
    Koala
    Koala
    Did I say Aquatic Depths biome? It is currently the hardest biome ever! :mad: Good job Thorium Mod team XD. #DIE666TIMES
    Zach_
    Zach_
    Just make a small throwaway world to get the coral...
    Koala
    Koala
    It is kinda cheating. :(
    I maybe wrong, but Terraria:Otherworld has some very, very soft sprites :(. (I don't like it, please bring our Terraria back :) )
    Koala
    Koala
    I do love their mechanics though. But the sprites....... (No need to insult, it is pre-alpha :sigh:)
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    If modding is ever brought in you never know if someone makes a texture hack. Though the one thing that worries me is the combat it looks a tad bit slower and I hope it has something to make up for it or maybe they might change it who knows.
    Koala
    Koala
    Yup it is pre-alpha :)
    Everyday TCF question: What is the most awesome event in TCF? a. CPR b. Dev Announcement c. Funny memes d. Annoying games f. R Comment
    Mihn
    Mihn
    isn't this place a meme fest
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Watching all the Forum Activity that goes on, and posting in interesting Forum Discussions about the game, Commenting on interesting Profile Posts, and other topics as well.

Though the Dev Announcements are pretty exciting as well. They come close to that.
    Koala
    Koala
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom