Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Should report that in case it's a bug.

And by "report" I mean "post it in the forum help and feedback" section.
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Sure @Razor Knight, I kinda feel bad about repeatedly pestering Loki atm...
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Might be only threads within discussion group(s).
Loki
Loki
No changes have been made that would change how it was before (at least not by me) - what exactly is occurring?
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Think it's because my group is open and/or public (that we've been seeing the problems, and presumably no other groups have? Or are we just troublemakers?
Loki
Loki
That shouldn't have any affect on image uploads. Time to experiment it seems. :)
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
Also, the "history" link, next to "edit" (underneath a thread post) gives a permission error, not sure what it should do.

And BB code editing boxes won't resize very tall.
Loki
Loki
Are you able to edit-upload images in that SG?

Not sure I follow the last part.

It all has to do with how SG "staff" and "member" and "guest" permissions intersect and interact with forum-wide and node permission sets.

Like I said, a maze of wires....
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
"edit" uploaded images?... I can insert thumbnails or full size images of already attached files, but can't upload more or delete attachments that are already attached (when originally posted).
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
(While on the subject, it's kinda annoying that previously attached images only show up at "attach" BB code brackets (with a file name), when editing an existing post. But heh. Beggers can't be choosers.)
Loki
Loki
What I mean is can you edit a post and then add/delete attached images (do you have the same error)
ZeroGravitas
ZeroGravitas
No. That's what I was just describing. That's the original issue.
Back
Top Bottom