ClearConscious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we get a video on YouTube today or tomorrow??
    Reactions: Cheesyboy1
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Videos, especially from companies like Pipeworks, take some time to create, prepare, and publish. i don't know why they'd really need to upload a video anyway
    I Love Terraria177
    I Love Terraria177
    Well I would like to see a video on the progress of the play testing unless there done with that we haven't gotten anything since like 2 weeks ago
    Hey i only have the mobile version of Terraria plz don't take everything out just like add stuff i love everything 505 game's done
    Drakoslayr
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There are some interesting ideas here and there.
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    "I love everything 505's done." *TRAITOR faintly plays in background* seriously though 505 were REALLY bad at porting it. Thats why its buggy and missing features to an ungodly level.
    So correct me if I'm wrong but. You guys are done with the update we are just waiting for Sony and Microsoft to approve of the update correct?
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    I don't think that's the case, they are still play-testing and finishing up.
    In the past. it would me announced when updates had been submitted to Sony/MS. I don't know for sure that they will do so for this update, but I sort of expect that to happen.
    Martan215
    Martan215
    terraria is not the only thing that's trying to get sony and microsoft together, minecraft...
    i love both games
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    It has nothing to do with getting those companies 'together' - they each have submission and approval policies for all game releases that have to be completed before they reach customers.
    Will the 1.3 consol update come out soon or is it still planed for Q3?
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    As it's been said countless times before, it will come ou when it's ready. :)
    TUMM11
    TUMM11
    I know, I just wanted to know where the progress was at.
    For my Xbox360 my main world freezes about a quarter of the way through loading I tried backing it up and then deleting it but it did nothing. What do I do? PLEASE HELP!
    Pipeworks can you please tell us the exact date for the 1.3 console
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Development has a lot of unexpected turns where the devs can encounter bugs and have to thoroughly test as well attempt to fix it by editing code which can have unexpected changes to other parts of the game and create more bugs and test more so its impossible for an exact date until they're all finished.
    LewShakey
    LewShakey
    Going off past release 'scheduled' dates, 1.2.4 was set to release in Q3 of 2016. It was then that the devs of terraria comsole encountered bugs and postponed it till Christmas time. But we have a new dev team (pipeworks) so we should see a more accurate date soon. Although if they do release a scheduled date it may be set back a few months before release. My opinion? It should come out at the end of Q3 2017
    Will Terraria run at 60fps on Nintendo Switch? Since it will run 1.3+, I'm assuming it is capable of doing so, but I'm still curious!
    Pipework's I know you probably respond, but please post another thread regarding the 1.3 update for the consoles, because the last one was posted over 6 months ago and people like me have been dying to know more. I will come to check here everyday to find out if my request has been accepted or not. Please relpy
    I have a quick question when Xbox one and PS4 get 1.3 will you guys introduce the new achievements that came with it? because I would love more achievments for terraria on Xbox.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom