Pro Superstar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It feels weird how contamination almost always generates on top of snow, yet at the same time it happens so often it feels like a given.
    It would be really cool if they made birds and squirrels sit in trees
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Give it a shot on the player suggestions! No change is too small and this fits right with 1.3.6!
    To the devs, if they ever see this. Are there any unannounced changes to world generation in the next update that 1.3.5.3 worlds won't have?
    Theory: New music is for the windy weather. Twitter links: Cennxx/status/919978992744173569 Terraria_Logic/status/940755403771662336
    I like medium corrupted expert worlds with interesting spawns and the jungle away from the corruption. What do you look for in a world?
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    basically any started world where jungle is not immediately under threat by aforementioned corruption (or crimson).
    Certain wood armors (including cactus) are really easy to obtain compared to copper armor. I feel they should be more expensive somehow.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'd rather leave it the way it is and let their aesthetics influcence player choice.
    Pro Superstar
    Pro Superstar
    Correction: The set bonus for these armors is one less than copper. Regardless I feel they should be at the same tier as plain wood.
    Pro Superstar
    Pro Superstar
    Either more expensive or less powerful; I'd be happy with either.
    I feel like the gem hooks are far too easy to get compared to the standard hook. Can we add the hook material to the crafting recipes?
    Reactions: neoselket
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Never. :dryadgrin:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Terraria is good just the way it is, after all.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I always thought this to be a tad weird when it comes to progression, though. Despite the fact that the normal hook is harder to get than its gem equivalents it has less reach than all of the except for them amethyst one.
    I want to see chandeliers on rope-type blocks. This way it'll help light up rooms more efficiently! Re-Logic, please make this happen!
    I have a funny idea for a small feature: If you use meteor bullets with the Red Ryder, you'll be able to hit yourself with it.
    Pro Superstar
    Pro Superstar
    If you kill yourself in this way, a special message will appear: "<Terrarian> shot their eye out."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom