blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So since 1.3.5 is out now... i cant play with tmodloader even tho i just finished setting up a server with it xD since i dont find any way to downgrade *cought* terraria means that i just have to wait until you update tmodloader? how long would it take? like some days, weeks or so?
    Ty
    『 』
    @diekonradish i talk private server atm. but if you want and can write proper english you could join us aswell. we did a vanilla run (only lastet 12 days of about 2 hours playing each) and we got some room left.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks so much! That's something I'll keep in mind. `:)
    KIDZSTOP
    KIDZSTOP
    To get it back you can simply join the tmodloader discord and check out the pins in general
    Okay, Help. So, I updated Tmodloader and tried playing it and it said "Windows protected your PC
    Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk."
    Any Suggestions?
    Casu
    Casu
    There should be a button that says "more info" or something similar. Click it and then there should be a button that says "run anyway." Then you should be able to run tml.
    Mr.CookieManMan
    Mr.CookieManMan
    But, Is it possible that it would screw up my computer?
    I knew that was there, but I was hesitating.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    It won't. Windows Defender is just stupid.
    Hi bluemagic123, I am LonelyStar and I am the leader of the Chinese translation group. May I translate your work(TML) to a Chinese version to let more people play it? May I share your mod(bluemagic's mod) and TML in my QQ group? I have already explained the situation on page 800 in your TML thread. BTW thanks for your amazing work on TML.
    Iv'e been trying to make a biome and everything works but i just what to know how do i make it so i need around 50 blocks for it to count as a biome?

BTW Amazing work on Tmodloader, The modding community may not have existed without you :)
    Hi, I tried Installing tModLoader using the tModLoaderInstaller.jar file, but it keeps saying that it cant find where to install to. Does it matter that my terrarria folder is under "C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Terrarria"?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Is your terraria steam app actually spelled with 2 Rs at the end?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    If the .jar file doesn't work, try to locate your Terraria folder and place all the files from the tModLoader .zip file into it and only then use the installer. It worked for me.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    De-install and reinstall Steam and your installed games. That is not the directory Steam should be installing things in.
    Hi, me and my friend tried to play terraria with mods together, so he joined me and the second he spawned he started getting attacked by random creatures with names like: Paul, Jack and Gordon.
    It turns out, all my modded npcs had turn into random creatures on his screen, and when he killed these creatures my npcs died.
    Please fix this.
    For me i do not know what is happening with tmodloader, i have tried uninstalling and installing both of them and is still gives me the "unknown mod browser error, please try again later" and i did wait and try again but it still doesnt work, please help
    hey Bluemagic123, when do you think tmodloader 1.3.4 will be out? becuase i want to play some mods, but I cant, also how does some youtubers already have tmodloader 1.3.4?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    You can still play mods by just installing the current version of tModLoader. Any youtubers playing tModLoader right now are actually playing on 1.3.3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom