MappyGaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello mate, I'm building some test runs of your rocket (firework) arena for the Moon Lord, I had a question: has the damage done by rockets increased in 1.3? I barely made a dent in the Eye of Cthulu, and I bombarded it with loads of fireworks. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to wait fro the update?

Thanks
    Reactions: MappyGaming
    ED209
    ED209
    Update: I tweaked it a little and it now kills EoC and BoC, but it barely touches Fishron or S. Prime. How do I post a pic in here?
    MappyGaming
    MappyGaming
    You need to post it on some image-sharing website like Imgur first, then post the link on here.
    ED209
    ED209
    That's a ball-ache, I just sent it to your inbox instead.
    would you like some help with killing twins in 1 tick?
    not saying ill kill them for you but i might help a little.
    Mappy for your pumpkin moon farm what is the green area for and what are the walls for in the schematics thanks , love your youtube channel
    L
    Loki_03
    Yeah i built the farm and realised that the last prism cuts out randomly which killed me since the pumkings spawned too close, thanks for explaining. Maybe you could start talking on youtube since your ideas are amazing and efficient.
    MappyGaming
    MappyGaming
    That's not randomly, after exactly one minute of continuous use.
    L
    Loki_03
    Seems like you are overdoing it with those walls, why do you need so many?
    I thought your username would be "MappyGaming", but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, you're awesome!
    Reactions: MappyGaming
    MappyGaming
    MappyGaming
    Thanks! Maybe I should put a link to this page in my YouTube channel.
    Ufeia
    Ufeia
    I wasn't involved in this but you can use dart traps in honey and teal pressure pads to activate it nice and slowly. I have a video up on my Youtube Channel using a dart rail as a sequencer. Feel free to take ideas from it. Link is in my signature, look for the "Honey Dart" engine.
    Terkaza
    Terkaza
    The boulders are to do a single use system, and I don't know if you can actuate a block in honey (to block the dart after the first use)
    Ufeia
    Ufeia
    You can, it's used in the engine to prevent a second dart from firing at the same time and breaking the engine.
    Hey, I've been watching your videos ever since I saw your pumpkin moon 290 platinum arena, and I noticed the things you do with rockets for bosses, now, this gave me an idea to defeat Duke fishron with pre-mech, but I wanted to ask, why is it that you don't use rockets on platforms? Is it for space or what?
    Reactions: DarkWiz17
    MappyGaming
    MappyGaming
    Thanks for watching! And yes, it is solely for save some space.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom