Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Hey ! Could you please bring back NTerraria ? I loved that mod... Please ! I would love to play the game again.
    Reactions: CrazyDog
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    You know, ALL MODS are having this one issue, not just N Terraria. ReLogic changed important :red: on the files and this affected the mods.
    Kazuo
    Kazuo
    No, i meant him to continue it ! See, before 1.3.5 Thorium, Tremor, Calamity and more other worked, but N Terraria no.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Nakano IS working on Season 7. And now, on making Season 6 work again.
    Already seeying pearls on Portuguese language :(
    In Skyrim, glitching Aela in Werewolf form made my day. I dunno if I'm lucky at finding such bugs, or if It's mods doing.
    Made npplayers have an AI that makes them defend the spawn when a invasion is happening, while testing, I saw several red notices.
    Even if the developers of cube world are an "Arrow", I kind of feel hyped by the changes made so far
    Reactions: neoselket
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The only bad thing is the fear that it might turn into a 64 bits, game, which means I wouldn't be able to play the update.
    Had an eclipse today while testing my mod, had to use a door to help me tank it, was insane.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Doors are the best tools in assisted destruction and death. :p
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Indeed they are.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Just talk to the number of Chargers, Tanks, Witches, and Zombie Hordes that I've shut a safe room door into the faces of. They can attest to this, and most with me yelling a resounding 'DENIED!' as I did. :p
    Well, lesson learned, do not call people to "beta test" something if It's far from release, may attract people only wanting to play.
    Dropbox broke the download links of things in public folder, if you use dropbox, fix the link by and then update your download links.
    I loved the new Firefox's test function of mini videos, now I can watch videos while modding.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ooo.... a sprited Cait Sith? Is that gonna end up in n-Terraria? lol
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Nope, and the Cait Sith sprite is from Final Fantasy Record Keeper.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom