Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Occasionally a suggestion is so simple that it doesn't need a huge novel explaining why they want it, or what it is supposed to do. Not always tho, but I wouldn't go attaching a minimum word requirement.
Baconfry
Baconfry
I mean, it's nice to give some idea of how strong a weapon is supposed to be, but you don't need stats for that. Though I doubt you could accomplish that with ten words either way
Xylia
Xylia
And if stats were involved... the *developers* would be the ones setting the stats. You could give a rough estimate of its balance, like "a hardmode gun that's slightly better than the shotgun but not as good as the tactical shotgun" or some-such. Oftentimes when players put stats on a weapon, they are not balanced very well.
that homie
that homie
@Baconfry, @Xylia, you both have valid points. I was specifically referring to posts about creatures or weapons that have little in the way of content, and stats are the first thing I want to see when looking at a suggestion, as it shows that you have a strong grasp on what you are trying to accomplish, and it adds a sense of 'realism'.
that homie
that homie
Oftentimes, I feel like I'm looking at a mod concept, rather than a suggestion, and my opinion comes out that way. My apologies.
Back
Top Bottom