Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forever living in your shadow.
    I was excited about your return.
    I felt the community rejoice..
    Now I see you are just finishing series?
    Regardless.
    #respect #to #a #legend
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Hey Sash - I saw your 75 betsy videos yesterday as I was browsing reddit. Looked cool :) Reminded me of doing multiple fishrons. Regarding the videos I can say that there will be more than just finishing the summoner. The next couple of weeks should show that :)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thank you Yri!! `:happy:
    Sash
    Sash
    Amazing. The community love you so much. I hope you do stay active. We would all appreciate it alot. 1 of us is never as bad :red: as all of us. ty 4 betsy <3
    So I heard you gonna quit youtube after you upload the last part of the summoner playthrough.
    Reactions: aldgjjdbg
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    It will make it possible for me to quit - but I will be around for a while longer. I need to keep making videos so that I can feed the creative part of me. I will be slow though :)
    Hey Yrimir when are you going to set your speed run to public? The video's been discovered for a couple of days now.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    He told me earlier it'll be in about one or two days :).
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    It will prob happen tonight. I'll be going out for a couple of hours now, and when I get back I'll start by releasing on Twitter.
    Am I right in thinking that you are only sticking around to finish up your series, or will you hang out after that?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Thanks for that question, as it is an important question that I've been giving a lot of thought. I think that everything needs to end, but it shouldn't end before it is complete. When something is complete you can let it go and move on with life. My summoner playthrough needs to end, or else that will keep me awake as long as I live.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    What happens after that time can only tell, but I do think I'll be around for some time. When the day comes that I quit youtube, I hope that I can try to be around and support the game that I love.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Nice to know!
    hi mr yrimir
    good thing you are back

also good thing you meet me
    Reactions: Yrimir
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    yrimir, also i dont want to offend to terrarians but it does bother you if i play in normal mode worlds in terraria 1.3.5.3?

cuz im still not prepared for expert
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Hey Zoid! I think you should play however you want - it's all about having fun. I play a lot of normal mode - as I enjoy that aspect of the game. I don't think that playing on expert should be the norm of the game. It is ment as an extra challenge :)
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    hey yrimir i want to send you a photo about my traps for frost moon and pumpkin moon cuz i think of farming for rare drops cuz i got an christmas tree sword, so i want to sent you a photo of the trap system i made, so how i put on a photo here?

also should i beat it post golem? or post martians?
    Are you getting back to being active on your Twitter Yri? Or will it just stay inactive.
    Xiarno
    Xiarno
    Wait, you are being addicted to those app ? I just litteraly can't be addicted.. I'm serious, even if I want to stay as long as possible, I'm not able to stay more than 5 minutes. There is litteraly no thing in my life that I'm able to be addicted. The only thing that people COULD say that I'm addicted is video game, because I only play that, but, almost never the same game. So, yeah..
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Yeah, it's easy to get addicted when you are very active/following a lot of people.
    Xiarno
    Xiarno
    I'm following 368 people and I still cannot be addicted :/
    Oh my god you really are back
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Oh. Sorry, I just looked up Yrmir and found a link to the video with no context. Guess I'll get rid of it then.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    ...And then I got a message from YouTube saying the video was unlisted and to be careful about sharing it AFTER the video ended.

Good job, YouTube.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    I am back until we finish this - and then I will be gone forever. I can't say when that is, but nothing lasts forever.
    Happy B-day Yri. It's been almost two years since you disappeared.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom