HappyDays
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He's probably a lot more popular on YouTube than forums, as more people watch YouTube.
    Also can someone tell me who draws Happy's characters? Cuz they're AWESOME.
    mr e
    mr e
    and thanks Aurora
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Thumbnails are by Matt_Zer0_YT and art by ShiroMisaki :).
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    And I shouldn't forget that tkdcory also designs art for Happy.
    Hey happy! I just want to tell you. Whenever I watch your videos It is the happiest part of my day. COOKIES!
    Lmao.itzkrystal
    Lmao.itzkrystal
    That, is kind of touching for Happy. But same for me
    In the 1.3.5 Update Post,HappyDays said: So HYPED! Can't wait to explore! Thanks again team! :D. So they only added small mechanics thing, so what will it change to your exploration? Well subscribed 2 days ago because you're crazy,and crazy mean fun :D
    LihzahrdGolem
    LihzahrdGolem
    He meant explore the new mechanics
    LihzahrdGolem
    Aymerhic
    Aymerhic
    Well if you want to explore the zoom and the new localizations it's okay lol
    for thorium
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello KeenBean,

As a tip, you can use the comment button to the right of your post to post your content in the same status you've posted before. Posting multiple statuses in a row is considered spam, and would be better to include in your original status for HappyDays.

E7w9vlV.png
    HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY theres a boss in the aquatic depths for thorium
    and you need to do it on Raven
    F9E9A2CAD76BAEB69634FE2D8A39BBD64DDE353E

here is some fanart for anyone who comes here! #HeartsForHappy
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Aymerhic
    Aymerhic
    Didn't expect to see a Starbound fanart in Terraria forums xD
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    it's what I do :). As you are a new sub you might not notice yet that Happy features fanart in videos. This fanart I made is in Skyblock Challenge ep.10 if you are curious.
    Aymerhic
    Aymerhic
    Still didn't seen the skyblock ep 10 :p i don't remenber on which i'm ill see it ^^
    Also try making npc themed rooms, like guide with a normal room that has guide like stuff Merchant can have a money pile and with a piggy bank to show off wealth I guess. A good way to beat skeleton prime is to use a stadgey I found off of Yrmirs Expert Skeletron Boss fight using the amazon, search it up. I also think you should totally put in some mods like building mods. Plz keep up with your Raven series though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom