Chisaki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i do hope terraria will be on a nice sale when the summer sale comes.. cause I plan to gift my friends the game aswell ;-;
    i do hope terraria will be on a nice sale when the summer sale comes.. cause I plan to gift my friends the game aswell ;-;
    if you're gonna love someone, love them whole-heartedly. got problems with one another? talk about it. please. ~mikumiku 20XX :cool:
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    well i mean if they hit you or anything you might aswell tell the police so you can sort that BS out.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    One issue in many a relationship in today's times is that people are unwilling to work around issues, or to cooperate with each other. Perhaps that's why they end often and quickly at times.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    @Aesir sad truth about people today :(
    i wanna make mods D:
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    No one's holding a gun to your head. Shoot for it.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    @Freenight yeah but it's so hard ;-; i don't know how to mod Dx ...... someday (> . < )
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    though i was able to put up a tiny oneshot mod.. .that featured.. well... the sun... except instead of shooting out projectiles it was using up my mana and making sword sounds....
    starting an expert world , gonna play as an archer! any tips? ^^
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    @Kaho Reinol *gulp* okay :O , right now i am trying to get better armour D: but will immediately do that afterwards! (this is honestly my first time on expert, so far i think i've done good... except for staying alive for a long time on bloodmoon... keep forgetting that i'm not a melee user on this world ... xD )
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    thankfully though that skelly dude who sells neat stuff sold me ... that spelunky stick thing that allows me to find treasure :D
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    i took my chances and bought 99 of it XD ( basically i set a few challenges for myself on the world , Start with 50 gold. only 5 npcs on each area. dryad has to live under the big tree. only archer is allowed, no air builds unless its attached to another big building . air arenas and ground arenas are allowed though... :) )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom