Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crowno, did you design the gold dye or the Flying Drill Mount?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Reflective Gold Dye was made by Skiphs (I think he did all the pixel shaders).

Drill Containment Unit, I don't know.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Nope
    Crowno quais as Configurações do seu PC?
    Branco
    Branco
    Eu penso em comprar um pc que Roda o Terraria com tudo no full Liso, 60 FPS ;-;
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Englesio, por favor
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Windows 7 64bit, 8GB ram, EVGA GTX 970 (4GB vram), Core i7
    Mas dá pra rodar Terraria liso com configurações mais baixas que essa tranquilo.
    Quick question: Are you responsible for the respriting of some mobile items? If so they look amazing. Chinese NY stuff looked epic but got removed :(
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Actually, I believe that they were never removed, they just weren't implemented, which disappointed me. I think that a Chinese New Year event would be awesome.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Nope, I'm not sure but if someone from our team did it, it was probably Lazure.
    Hey Crowno, do you actually play terraria? (I mean, making all those sprites probably made you bored of the game...)
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Not trying to answer on Crowno's behalf, but I'm a thousand hours in and I haven't gotten bored of it
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Would assume at least a little bit. I mean, you gotta check out how your sprites look in game, right? At least, I'd assume...
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I do but not very often. Need to get time to do other things unrelated to work :p
    Hey crow is there any chance that us mobile players could get the ability to import or export worlds from our pc's?

-thanks
    gooddreamz88
    Ps. Your outfit in 1.3 is my favorite
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I'm not a dev, so I don't decide anything, but I can make some comments of a technical nature.

The first problem is that PC and Mobile saves would have to be similar enough to allow them to be used interchangeably. That would require the basic file structure to be the same, and while I've never seen how the mobile version saves stuff, I doubt they are comparable.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    The second problem is that the two versions should have the same content: mobile should have all the PC content and PC should have all the mobile content. Seeing how PC is always going to be much ahead of the ports (and this includes things like file structure changes), and the ports have exclusive content that needs to stay exclusive, that's unlikely to happen.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    And thirdly, 505Games prohibits the sharing of save files on TCF. So even if these major technical problems were to be solved, the question would be if 505Games (and Re-Logic) would allow us to share saves.

Like I said, I'm not a dev, but I'd say it's pretty unlikely to happen.
    Hi crowno I was wondering if you have any advice for a student graduating in 2yrs on what I should do if I'm looking toward video game art development I'm not great at sprites I'm more of a sketch artist so I'm looking more at the drawing then animation side, do you have any advice for what I should look into for collage or if I should take certain classes for that? P.s love the game been playing since 1.1 days.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I would be lying if I told you I had solid advice, I personally didn't have any sort of formal study in art or game development. However, I think it is important to be willing to study what you have interest on, specially if you want to build a career.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I think the first step is to recognize which area you want to pursue, how broad it is and where you could be studying them. Animation, Art and Game Development tend to be specific areas unrelated to each other, but you might find some courses that can introduce you to a bit of each.
    Crowno, tenho uma duvida já faz um tempo, se você fizer uma nova espada para o Terraria, você terá que fazer um sprite para o inventario e outro sprite para a mão do personagem?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Não, a engine do jogo usa o mesmo sprite pra ambos.
    LucasM_1602
    LucasM_1602
    Obrigado :D
    Hey crowno I love theme if my character and I am trying to look like a plague doctor do you have any tips on how I can make my avatar look like a one?
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I'm not Crowno but Lunatic Cultist Mask kind of looks like a plague doctor if you don't wanna use Crowno's Mask.
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    honestly i would just put on lunar cultist robes and lunatic cultist mask and dye the mask black and white dye and the robes just black
    Crowno ,Existe algum item no jogo que é uma referência ao Brasil, ou algum item em planejamento? ou talvez vai existir, porque seria legal, Já que você é BR. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom