Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    I've been trying to stream my gameplays through Steam broadcasting, but no success yet. Or at least viewers.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least you tried and that's what matters.
    When testing the end game in the mod, I feel like I should reduce the level gap between the dungeons and the lunar event.
    If those furnitures updates bring new mini biomes/dungeons with their own mob spawn and loot, would make the update cooler.
    I loved the changes Tree of Savior got with the latest update, but the frequent crashes are infuriating me a lot.
    W1K
    W1K
    Has the engine actually gotten worse than how bad it already was? It would suck to see it in ruins after the dev team finally decided to step up and fix their mechanical crap.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, seems like a isolated case, since friends doesn't complain about that, I believe that the game is now somewhat heavier, and my pc can't handle it anymore with the current specs.
    W1K
    W1K
    Hopefully that doesn't end up making my life hell when I'll probably eventually get back to the game, considering my PC is not exactly top notch either. All in all I'm just glad to hear the game's doing better.
    Latest additions I should not be working on while on vacation of modding, Bounty Quests, and shortcut to music on Biome Playlist. Yay!
    Look's like the combat system change update is coming May 16th on Tree of Savior, I hope It makes the game more stable.
    I wonder if someone tried to face Enraged Plantera and defeat it without using mechanics or glitches.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    *Briefly casts a glance at Yrimir.* Nope, not at all. No one has done that before. Who would be stupid/mad enough to do that? No one, that's who.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    So, nobody tried facing it with Ufo Mount?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    UFO mount is a little too slow for it to work out and you don't have as much freedom in movement in it like you would with Asphalt and Fishron Wings.
    Just tuned the Biome Playlist system, now it's code were simplified, with less crashes and allowing multiple playlist setups.
    The last updates Tree of Savior received made the game get more playable and fun again, I'm enjoying the gameplay, but the queue for duns...
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Is the grinding still eternal?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    At least on the early game, doing the dungeons daily gives enough exp to bypass the level gaps, grinding on fields didn't changed though, and I dunno if the end game changed something.
    Hey ! Could you please bring back NTerraria ? I loved that mod... Please ! I would love to play the game again.
    Reactions: CrazyDog
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    You know, ALL MODS are having this one issue, not just N Terraria. ReLogic changed important :red: on the files and this affected the mods.
    Kazuo
    Kazuo
    No, i meant him to continue it ! See, before 1.3.5 Thorium, Tremor, Calamity and more other worked, but N Terraria no.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Nakano IS working on Season 7. And now, on making Season 6 work again.
    Already seeying pearls on Portuguese language :(
    In Skyrim, glitching Aela in Werewolf form made my day. I dunno if I'm lucky at finding such bugs, or if It's mods doing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom