Gearzoid II
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Look i'm back in time to play some Terraria! But wait, you can't see i'm back, I can only tell you I typed this on my computer, at home :p.
    Killed the Hive Mind in my playthrough today and explored the Aquatic depths. Screenshots below:
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Better a screenshot let's play than peeps coming to report problems with the mods though.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I won't be making a thread of screenshots like ppowersteef did, I will just post highlights from playing as status updates.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Fair enough. Just sit back and wait.
    Boy did Chippy liking my comment make me smile today :D
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I mean, I'm not normally this happy when something like this happens but today it made my day :). Probably because it caught me by suprise :p.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    It's an odd thing to be happy over, but hey! Whatever keeps you going! Glad you're feeling happy.
    After reading more on HERO's many controversy's I can tell he's been through a lot.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I used to watch him... but his voice started getting on my nerves. Which, isn't his fault nor do I hate him for it. He and Pedguin just... well... both of them I don't enjoy watching their content due to not being able to stand their voice. Chippy (James) I can somewhat tolerate.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Huh, I don't mind Peds voice but HEROs isn't that good for commentating IMO.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    And I am a hardcore Chippy fan actually.
    Killed three more bosses in my playthrough today. Crabulon, Queen Jellyfish and EoW. screenshots below.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    9CA53C117ECA9A12596ED1F46A5EFB4EECC64A10
    Destryoing the QJ with the Calamity mods Firestorm Cannon.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    E29F051515111E3E85A2DFB6319AD0BCF0EEEDDD
    poor Crabulon spawned in that crevice, so I destroyed him with the Firestorm Cannon too.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Also, the Angel wings, Cross necklace (if you can see it) and Halo are worn for cosmetic purposes.
    Just submitted my suggestion to reddit! The suggestion is to give town NPCs a unique voice sound when you talk to them.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Being reminded of Starbound here with how characters make odd noises or grunts when you talk to them. :p
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Exactly.
    I did lot in 3 1/2 hours of Terraria. I killed 4 bosses in my modded playthrough (King slime, EoC, Desert scourge and Grand thunderbird)
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    And the Scourge dropped an item called the Aero Stone. A very useful acsessory.
    I had way to much fun starting my modded Terraria LP. I played for almost 2 1/2 hours when I normally play about 1/2 - 1 hours. cont.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    I named my character xRNGesus2's brother because xRNGesus2 was the one who posted about 1.4 on reddit. The world I named RNGerusalem. My goal is to get at least 3 of Calamitys legendary weapons and beat bosses up till Yharon. I will need to pray to RNGesus often.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Mods i'm using:
    Thorium 1.3.1.something
    Calamity 1.1.7.807
    Fargos mod
    imkSushi
    TML v9.2.3 for 1.3.5+
    normal mode (I am a sucker for expert :p)
    I built Chippy the ultimate house yesterday, but all I need is a clothier named James. Once James is in the house I will post a screenshot.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    *Does his best Spongebob Narrator voice.* Five years later.
    :p
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    "Finally, after all those dead clothiers, James has arrived!"
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Still after an hour of killing clothiers today, no clothier named James. RNGesus is not being merciful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom