Tyrannar18
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had heard the Daedalus Stormbow was op but Jesus Christ this thing tore the Destroyer apart in like a minute.
    Well I just got to hard mode but there's a sandstorm going on... rip me and my npcs.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Heheh... rip. :p
    Got torn to shreds by the desert winds, eh?
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Could've been worse, you could've had a crimson block spawn under your base and spread before you can get a clentaminator to do massive cleanups.
    I hate that you have to do the most boring thing in Terraria, fishing, to get good potions.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Interestingly, I don't mind it. XD
    Terraria fishing isn't the worst fishing in the world of games.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    YES. It's like the devs couldn't think of good recipes and just made 50 different fish as a placeholder.
    I just want to fight the ****ing Eye of Cthulhu but I've had a Blood Moon three nights in a row.
    Reactions: UberCAKE
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Don't bosses significantly lessen the natural spawning of enemies anyway, though? Pretty sure that's the case but I'm not entirely certain it works with blood moons.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Even in expert mode and a blood moon the eye of cthulhu is not difficult. At the very least I would of probably waited out the first blood moon, but if a second happened the next night I would just say ":red: it" and kill it.
    Tyrannar18
    Tyrannar18
    @SkullRay In hindsight you're definitely right, this was my first time fighting him on expert mode so I wasn't sure how hard he'd be (I've played on mobile only for years).
    I decided to build my base in the desert, now I can literally hear those bugs all the time. Pls send help.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That's what you get for building in a place that has as big of a bug problem as the Jungle. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom