BlueBeoWulf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Skyrim is a really well-made game, very fun. Just got it. PC master race for the win.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    But Skyrim isn`t PC exclusive and it is a Bethesda meaning that there are alot of bugs........
    Myu
    Myu
    Can't wait for the first time Skyrim will be portable.
    Switch master race for the win.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Haha, no, I'm not saying it's PC exclusive, I'm just saying PC is better in every way I'm just saying I got it on the PC. But I do play other game platforms besides the PC- like the Xbox and the Wii. But I do prefer the PC.
    Designing a new death-island scenario for my RPG. And a puzzle dungeon... This is going to be awesome. *Insert evil DM laugh*
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    It has been too long since I have been able to play. I just can't get my group together. Once I do, though.... well, you said it best: *insert evil DM laugh*
    So, a slight interest in making a cosplay tomahawk from AC3 ended up with me looking into metal casting and thermodynamics... (Cont.)
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    and the history of tomahawks... That pretty much describes who I am.
    Welp. Guess it's been my one-year anniversary on here.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Is anniversary right? Or would it just be "I've been on for one year"?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Anniversary, I guess.
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Overwatch has been around for a year, and they called it the anniversary instead of "The game has been around for a year". So that's how I see it.
    Does everyone agree that Monday mornings suck?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I used to hate them as well. But given how in general with my current job, I get Mondays off mostly. I have kinda enjoyed them a little more. With Sunday Mornings being the new Mondays for me. Though Monday sometimes actually does feel a little like Saturday while Saturday is the new Sunday. It's kinda messed up how I think about weekdays/weekends overall now.
    Myu
    Myu
    I really like monday mornings. please don't hurt me
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    *stabs*
    nobody is allowed to like mondays
    Well... I have not been on in awhile. That's sad. On other news, a new ASDF movie came out April first.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    So did the starts of Freeman's Mind 2... and both ended up not being jokes. Although, that's hard to tell with ASDF Movie.
    WHY THE CRAP DID I GET TORB's "My baby" HIGHLIGHT INTRO THREE FREAKING TIMES FROM LOOT BOXES (Overwatch)
    Looking for 2 (or many, many more) meanings in what someone says is ridiculously fun if you point it out to them.
    after 1.7 thousand hours of terraria, I have finally started building cool-ish stuff in terraria. Before I've mainly just killed bosses.
    Well, I got a Zarya voice line for another uprising lootbox... Literally nothing for the characters I use the most...
    fireman7100
    fireman7100
    I never get anything good out of a event loot box in that game
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom