Terraria Community Forums

FlyKip
FlyKip
The signs of the apocalypse are here...
Incinerate
Incinerate
I'm trying to solve this on their Discord chat. My machine isn't powerful, but it used to handle some mods before. Then I've put SacredTools and Thorium, never even bypassing the number of six mods, and then tMod started suffering big slowdowns, even after removing the heaviest mods.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Huh, the only performance issues I've encountered were some slowdowns when closing the inventory and some heavy load bosses. And I normally now run a 43-45 mod modpack with a weak AMD A10 processor. No matter what mods I have it acts the exact same..

When did this start?
Incinerate
Incinerate
Yeah, I'm having such performance issues with the inventory closed. But even with it open it's bad. As I said, Terraria Leveled RPG and N Terraria aren't having such an issue. The only slowdown Leveled suffers is when you first load the world, then it runs fine for the rest of the session.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Huh, what kind of CPU do you have?
Incinerate
Incinerate
AMD Phenom X4 9550 2.2 GHz Quad Core, 4 GB RAM DDR2, nVidia GeForce GT 440.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Hmm, yeah i'm pretty sure it's on tMod's side. Maybe it just has higher requirements then the other two now?

Also when did this start for tMod? Did it start when you updated it? Or after a system update or software installment?
Incinerate
Incinerate
Nah, it was cool when it was one or two mods. I guess it started slowing down sometime after I installed SacredTools. But then, even after I removed the mods, and even the entire tMod, making a clear installation from zero, the slowdown persists.

There's no way it's my computer when even N Terraria, a heavy mod, runs better.
Back
Top Bottom