GIRGHGH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I miss how this community was back when I first joined. It feels like I'm talking to a stagnant river.
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I know what you mean. Terraria's modding community is incredibly toxic, and I'm afraid it has started to rub off on the rest of TCF.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Toxic is at least something, but this stagnation is just... mortifying .
    neoselket
    neoselket
    How so?
    Am I cringy for caring about people? Just people in general. I get the feeling other people think so.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No. People shouldn't think that you're cringy for caring about other people.
    Did everybody have a great Valentines day?
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    For me, the only difference in valentines day is that there are posts all over the internet about it, even though valentines day is a terrible celebration about a terrible subject.

Reminder: Love is nothing, and especially nothing to celebrate.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Well, I try not to be a downer and I believe in love. I believe caring for people is worthwhile, even more worthwhile than you, Mr. I Hate Love. Love is amazing and if you don't think it is, then you shouldn't receive any. I usually "like" comments on my page, but you sir get no love. Have fun in eternal sorrow and misery, it was your choice.
    I found a major flaw in the game...
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    If you put the mana in a piggy bank-like item (haven't tested chests) and then only open it during the event, it doesn't seem to disappear. Haven't tested it for if you leave the game then come back. That means all that mana was from one session!
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    it actually affects all kinds of storing methods, so we can save a ton of mana for the next time, but only if we don't open the chest when we're out of the event
    After playing this update for a bit, I think I can live with the last one kicking me out of my desert house.
    I haven't been playing the game much recently and I only recently tried out the new update. I'm not happy with it. Makes me wanna play less.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    y
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    The storms and difficulty upping don't feel balanced for the stuff you can get from there even after they added stuff. It's more annoying and dare I say game breaking than cool.
    I just found a house centipede crawling around on my wall. MAN they are FREAKY. So many long legs.
    Comment to complete the song: If you could only know...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The hurt I feel each time...
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Wrong song.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Heh, I just gloogled that quote, so I'm not surprised.
    Happy Earth Day!
    Reactions: TigerMaster
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    Depends on the person experiencing Earth day, and what is going on around them on that day.
    TigerMaster
    TigerMaster
    ya'know i always forget these smaller holidays. but you are awesome in reminding me(and probably more people) about them. and because of that the smaller holidays thank you. also happy late Sand Day =D
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    You're a bit late for Earth day as well.
    Y'know, I think this avatar looks even BETTER than my last one. Just artistically. I like the style I used. Shadows are smooth, light isn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom