1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ThatGamer

1. ThatGamer
    ThatGamer
    right now with about 45 eggplant crops, 45 blueberry crops, 15 corn, 21 pumpkin crops and 41 amantha[?] crops im as poor as a frog living on the side walk in terms of bars ,energy and time
    May 15, 2017
  2. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    After several restarts, I actually managed to go for 200+ crops by summer, 300+ by fall, without a single sprinkler. Well, it also kills your brain cells because you'd spent nearly half of the day to your crops... every... damned... day.
    May 15, 2017
  3. ThatGamer
    ThatGamer
    exactly ;-; but how do you even do that without food? o.o
    May 15, 2017
  4. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Spring onions. After doing the necessary crop stuff in spring, I always go to the south of the forest and find spring onions. I usually eat a few just to make sure I never go below 0 stamina when taking care of my crops in spring. Overextending your stamina bar is the worst thing you can do. By the time spring ends, I'd have around 200 onions for spare. So I try my best to stretch them across summer and fall.
    May 15, 2017