R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,Rockos.I love ur mode very much. What about update mode on terraria ver. 1.4+?
    Hello, Rockos. I am programmer and I want to help you with ARPG migration to tml 0.10. Please tell me, how can I connect with you.
    Hi Rockos. How are you? How soon will the update?) And why they go so long ... :( Your mod is just wonderful, I would like to show it to my friends, but alas, it's only for the old version.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I guess the author's super busy from what I understand. Perhaps life stuff, including other projects. Well, those are my guesses.
    Hello Rockos, I dont know if you respond here or not and I would loveit if you could, but I dont know how to install the mod. I downloaded it, wrote .tmod at the end, and threw it into the mod folder but it wont show up in game. How do I install it? Or possibly could you upload it to the mod browser in game so I can just click download and update easily :p

Thanks I hope you read this.
    Asuka Langley
    Asuka Langley
    Mod unfortunately only on the old version! :(
    Rockos when would you update Rockos RPG for the new tmodloader version please I want to play this game badly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom