Terraria Community Forums

Glowbomb12
Glowbomb12
Welll.......

Hes gonna contact you pretty soon, or now.
Glowbomb12
Glowbomb12
Sorry, but at least you have a choice at returning to us.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
That I do.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Well that sounds like it :red:in sucks. Good to see you're back for now, though.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I'll likely be around for a long time. The lack of motivation has diminished and the excitement my return provoked is quite invigorating.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
I don't know you too well, but you seem like an alright guy. Plus I like having more RP buddies.
Glowbomb12
Glowbomb12
He is pretty good ill say.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I appreciate the compliments. Much needed during my current spell of depression.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
That does sound like it sucks, but it's good that she ended it there. It could've gotten a lot worse. I'm just happy nothing super serious happened, although it is sad to see something like that die off, it was probably for the best.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I have high doubts that I'll find someone else but the future simply cannot be predicted.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
The future cannot, therefore, as the Bible states, "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own."
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
I never read the Bible so I honestly have no idea what you're talking about but I do understand what you mean.
ShadowPulse69
ShadowPulse69
That's the point. I don't care if you don't understand the bible, you knowing what those words mean is my only concern. So please, cheer up! We're all here for you dude! ;)
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
And this is why I came back to here.
Glowbomb12
Glowbomb12
Because theres people here who want to help and support you.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Precisely.
Enderwither02
Enderwither02
Only two places offer that to me: TCF and PS.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Jeez. I got 23 alerts from you guys.

Not complaining, am completely fine with it.
Enderwither02
OptiPri
OptiPri
Yep.
So...
Do you still planning on playing on RFF? Because if you are I'll come back.
Back
Top Bottom