Mihn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Summer in SEA is so hot that even the air conditioner won't help cooling you down.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Curse whoever thought having an exam at 2PM is a good idea by the way. It burns.
    Playing Chrono Cross... and now I'm confused as heck about the battle system.
    What is this ransomwere thingy?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Some of the defenses against it are adblockers along with browser addons which disable 3rd party trackers. Since illegitimate ads are the main way where Ransomware can get to Users. Staying vigilant overall with the general Internet Security Advice. ->
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Backing up files regularly to defend against things like this is also a good practice. Windows XP and Vista no longer get any support from MS. It makes sense those OSs are no longer safe to use.

Ransomware seems to be becoming more public overall now. Possibly because awareness of it has increased.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    only files i got is some random games, guess i'm safe
    Why haven't I discovered Secret of Mana earlier.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    This sounds interesting, might eventually pick it up.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Secret of Mana was THE stuff when I was a kid. I had my parents buy the game as soon as it came out because I saw the previews in Nintendo Power back in the day and I was like "I WANT THAT!". And yes, Legend of Mana for PS is... an odd game but still fun. Sword of Mana is an OK handheld version (don't forget it's a remake of Final Fantasy Adventure!) too. And yes, sadly, it went downhill thereafter.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    SD3 I'm kinda "eh" on. Tried it a little, but it just didn't hook me like the first game did. Dunno why.
    if a kid 'hacked' an important website, what would be people's reaction?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    "aww thats cute they learned how to edit html"
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    ''Kids are in school! They should have proper grammer!''
    do people see me as a 5 yrs old annoying edgelord that everyone wants to punch in the face casue that's me irl
    Reactions: MinerTurtle45
    Mihn
    Mihn
    ehehehehehehehe
    IRL, I'm a prick who screams at people, smart but arrogant, short-tempered and have the tendency to swear every 5 seconds (wait, I do that here too) provided no one who can :red: on me is nearby. I always find the fastest way out of doing something I think is a total waste of time, regardless of what people think of me or the importance of it.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And it seems like I'm different here.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'd like to think that I'm the same here and on the internet in general as I would be in person.
    the amount of jetstrem is too high, idk which one is the real one anymore
    Damn, in my head I want to make so many vanity sets but I'm too busy to actually boot up Steam...
    [Diablo 3] Why did I spend hours to get to a rainbow unicorn filled lands....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom