Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O.K. one thing. I hate that show because i had watched all of season 1-6 and all 4 movies all thanks to an add
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    You shall not insult the creator of arguably one of the best mods for terraria.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    @jackson kelly
    Please avoid self-censoring profanity; we have a filter in place that automatically censors things for those so inclined and censoring it yourself makes it not work. If you want to use profanity just use the profanity.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Ok
    I'm just going to cry. The stress levels have become insane in the past 12 hours.
    FierySwordswoman
    FierySwordswoman
    [2/3] should be doing this or that instead. Really makes you hate everything.
    But, I started chasing a couple interests. Just some simple things I can do by myself.
    I started teaching myself programming using Python, developed some more skills in GIMP, finally got around to trying this 'anime' thing people keep talking about, and eventually built a new PC from scratch...
    FierySwordswoman
    FierySwordswoman
    [3/3] So, while I'm still as sick as ever, I'm actually feeling much better than I did a year ago when the situation was at its worst.

I'm basically saying this: helping yourself will pay off in the long run. If you need a break, you need a break. Your peers/family should respect that.
    Canito
    Canito
    I know the feeling. Just take a break on this and prioritize schoolwork first, we all have been through this at least once in our lives, so don't blame yourself.
    Saying things are "placeholders" should not excuse you from essentially stealing art from another party and claiming it as your own.
    Ghostly!
    Ghostly!
    Basically using an asset with out permission is still using it without permission.

Also another point I would like to make, Tremor sprites are inconsistent. Which means there is a high chance Tremor collected sprites from other "borrowed sources" and used/edited them as claim.

To all Moderators out there , if you are rational enough and check you would suspect that my statement is true
    Unit One
    Unit One
    And like I mentioned to you earlier @Vladimier, if you - or anyone else - has evidence of a sprite in Tremor - or any other mod - being used without permission, please send that evidence to a moderator. If you know of any sprite plagiarism, report the evidence. If you're simply talking about it, but don't have any evidence, that's just called spreading rumors.
    Ghostly!
    Ghostly!
    I believe I may have something slightly useful
    I have a question. I wanted to create a Worm Boss for my own Mod..but im really new to this whole Modding stuff and i dont know how to create an actually working worm xD so i wanted to ask you if i could use your Desert Scourge Code for my mod. Of course you will be credited in the first line of the Mod Discription and i wont make any Money with my Mod.
    Hello, MountainDrew. You created the Calamity Mod is great, I also like it very much, so I want to recommend it to more people, so that more people to play it. Can i carry it? Thank you very much.
    Hey are u the creator of calamity mod I want to ask a question what do u use or how do u spawn in the bumble bird if it is a recipe can u plz leave the name and the crafting recipe thank you, btw awesome mod really cool and challenging boss fights.
    Reactions: xX_Cobalt_Boss_Xx
    Burst
    Burst
    He does not have a spawner. Stay in the jungle post-moon lord until you find one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom